Alabama's Chances To Play For The BCSNCG

257WBY

Suspended
Aug 20, 2011
It would help if Auburn had a better record. I guess we should expect this out of them though.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
It would help if Auburn had a better record. I guess we should expect this out of them though.
Yeah that stat was sad of our last two regular opponents.

Good thing Georgia only lost one. If this was a weak East team it would hurt us even more. So I am rooting for them against Ga Tech.

1958againbear

1st Team
Jan 27, 2011
I fear that only one of the three will lose leaving us the third man out in the equation. It would pay Notre Dame back for 1966 if we jumped an undefeated ND team into the BCSCG. But I can't see the people polls letting that happen no matter how much I'd love to see it. Also those who were against us getting in last years BCSCG. We've just got to take care of business and see what happens, ie., beating the boogs and GA. I hope what CNS said about getting our focus back after last year's loss happens again so that we crush the boogs and beat GA for the SEC. If we do maybe lightning will strike like it did for lucky Les and the corndogs in '07 and we make it to Miami.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
Bama just needs to win. Nothing else matters. And even if they aren't fortunate enough to play in the 'Big One', I'm still proud of these guys. At least it will be easier for the guys to focus on each game as NC hopefuls as opposed to being the team with the target on their back.
And if they don't get the opportunity to play for the NC, maybe they can shove something in LSU's face with an SEC Championship ring with the National #2 ranking on it (like LSU last year, I'm just kidding about that though).
First things first, priority number one, beat WCU.
Roll Tide, A'ight!

JIB

Suspended
Nov 2, 2011
Sterrett
Bama isn't winning a title this year or the next. Lets just hope we don't somehow get matched up with Oregon in Miami, that would be a mismatch in the Ducks favor.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Bottom line: The SEC’s string of championships isn’t quite dead and buried yet; at least not until the BCS pairings are released Dec. 2.
Glad the writer chose to end the article with such a thought provoking statement.

Quicksilver

1st Team
Mar 13, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
There is meaningful hope that Stanford will beat Oregon, and also that TX will beat Kansas State. Alabama just needs to regroup and lay some wood on Auburn and Georgia. If we take care of the games within our control, the worst that can happen is that we end up beating Notre Dame in the Sugar Bowl.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Bama isn't winning a title this year or the next. Lets just hope we don't somehow get matched up with Oregon in Miami, that would be a mismatch in the Ducks favor.
you are the same poster who posted that Bama will not be in the mix for the NC in the next couple of years. I asked you why that was the case and havn't seen you give an adequat answer yet.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.