View Poll Results: Auburn or Western Carolina?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Auburn

23 38.98%
  • Western Carolina

36 61.02%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Who do we beat by more - Auburn or Western Carolina?

Auburn is an SEC team, true - but they're pathetic AND... well...
    They're Auburn.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team Stonewall1959's Avatar
    My Mood
    Festive on TideFans.com

Re: Who do we beat by more - Auburn or Western Carolina?

I think Bama will take it easy on Western Carolina. Not even in the same class.

I hope that we beat that cow college until they quit and go home.

BamaNation Second Team

The SEC game is a week after Auburn. Even though we would all like to beat the barn by a hundred it would be foolish to risk injury to our starters. Remember, if everything falls into place we could still play for a NC.

I say don't even play starters against WCU. For Auburn keep the starters on offense in until they fail to score a TD (and let's let them go for two each time), and the defense stays in until they sack Wallace for the 25th time.

BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Appreciate the discussion, GASouthern (I know not the sae as WCU) not only gave us a scare but we were banged up after that. That is really all I hope for is that we come out with a win & healthy. It's a shame but we will need style points meaning Bama is back to being Bama in order to get the national attention.

API is always a different story. BDS is not he house protected, and EVERYTHING for Cheese rides on this game. You will know if he lost the team after our game for sure.

API has talented players they don't have the proper focus, so with all the eggs in one basket, we will see some really crazy stuff. Onside kick at the opening would nor surprise me. Reverses, wide receiver pass, lots of dink & dunks.

I was hoping we would set a new record for scoring margin win against API but I'm not sure now, I think we win but in a nail biter like 2009.

BamaNation Hall of Fame uafan4life's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

The barn is one of the worst teams in FBS and they've pretty much mailed in the season.

Western Carolina is one of the worst teams in FCS and our scout team would be favored by double digits in the full game.

We could easily score 50 points against the Catamounts by accident. We'll run the barn out of town, yes, but they'll be a fair bit more competitive - to use the term loosely - than the Catamounts will.
    I have yet to figure out why common sense and common courtesy are called common.
    - Unknown

I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you've earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money.
    - Thomas Sowell

BamaNation Hall of Fame Jessica4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Tom View Post
    Appreciate the discussion, GASouthern (I know not the sae as WCU) not only gave us a scare but we were banged up after that. That is really all I hope for is that we come out with a win & healthy. It's a shame but we will need style points meaning Bama is back to being Bama in order to get the national attention.

API is always a different story. BDS is not he house protected, and EVERYTHING for Cheese rides on this game. You will know if he lost the team after our game for sure.

API has talented players they don't have the proper focus, so with all the eggs in one basket, we will see some really crazy stuff. Onside kick at the opening would nor surprise me. Reverses, wide receiver pass, lots of dink & dunks.

I was hoping we would set a new record for scoring margin win against API but I'm not sure now, I think we win but in a nail biter like 2009.
    If it is a nail biter, then I am really worried about playing the SECCG against Georgia. Auburn shouldn't be able to hang with us this year, and I see us winning pretty handily.
    So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal. - 2 Corinthians 4:18

To worship You, I live
    To worship You, I live
    I live to worship You. -
    Israel Houghton

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Tom View Post

You honestly believe it will be a nail biter against them ? Jeez

BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica4Bama View Post
    If it is a nail biter, then I am really worried about playing the SECCG against Georgia. Auburn shouldn't be able to hang with us this year, and I see us winning pretty handily.
    I agree. Unfortunately we have some fans still with Shulaitis out there who think otherwise.

BamaNation First Team
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Treat the WCU game like a week 1 NFL preseason game. Play the starters for maybe the first quarter, and maybe even let Sims and Ely run a series or two with the first team. Otherwise, give the key players a break since they will be needed more for the next two games.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by pigsinspace View Post
    Treat the WCU game like a week 1 NFL preseason game. Play the starters for maybe the first quarter, and maybe even let Sims and Ely run a series or two with the first team. Otherwise, give the key players a break since they will be needed more for the next two games.
    Agreed.

BamaNation Hall of Fame GrayTide's Avatar

It may not be a nail biter, but it will be closer than everyone has thought since the start of the season.
    "My momma always said you got to put the past behind you before you can move on." Forrest Gump

"The past is never dead. It's not even past." William Faulkner

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMan09 View Post
    I agree. Unfortunately we have some fans still with Shulaitis out there who think otherwise.
    I call it CSS-Can't Shake Shula
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.