View Poll Results: Auburn or Western Carolina?

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • Auburn

23 38.98%
  • Western Carolina

36 61.02%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Who do we beat by more - Auburn or Western Carolina?

I don't know what the score will be & neither do you. I'm ok with a win and that's it.
    I just offered an opinion if you disagree ok. But this Shula stuff is out of line. Some of you need to get over Shula. Shula has Nothing to do with this team.

LSU is a fine football team & API gave them a tough time. I dont know just how banged up we are but it appears we have some really good players hurt.

So yes I did not Expect the 2009 game to turn the way it did but in the end we won & the team that Beat The Tebows & the McCoys was a lot different than the team at API.

I don't go to tiger dropping anymore to read because it one call out after another bashing someone's opinion.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team SeattleBama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Tom View Post
    Appreciate the discussion, GASouthern (I know not the sae as WCU) not only gave us a scare but we were banged up after that. That is really all I hope for is that we come out with a win & healthy. It's a shame but we will need style points meaning Bama is back to being Bama in order to get the national attention.

API is always a different story. BDS is not he house protected, and EVERYTHING for Cheese rides on this game. You will know if he lost the team after our game for sure.

API has talented players they don't have the proper focus, so with all the eggs in one basket, we will see some really crazy stuff. Onside kick at the opening would nor surprise me. Reverses, wide receiver pass, lots of dink & dunks.

I was hoping we would set a new record for scoring margin win against API but I'm not sure now, I think we win but in a nail biter like 2009.

Absolutely no way we win in a nail biter against the Barn. Absolutely no way. There is no way that we will be in a position where we have to come from behind to beat an SEC team that is 0-7 in the SEC. No way. Nothing rides on this game for Chiznik. Nothing. He is as lame-duck as they come, getting a big buyout, and he is going to Church every Sunday. That's it. Nothing is riding on this game for him.

BamaNation All-SEC RammerJammer15's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

Appreciate the discussion, GASouthern (I know not the sae as WCU) not only gave us a scare but we were banged up after that. That is really all I hope for is that we come out with a win & healthy. It's a shame but we will need style points meaning Bama is back to being Bama in order to get the national attention.

API is always a different story. BDS is not he house protected, and EVERYTHING for Cheese rides on this game. You will know if he lost the team after our game for sure.

API has talented players they don't have the proper focus, so with all the eggs in one basket, we will see some really crazy stuff. Onside kick at the opening would nor surprise me. Reverses, wide receiver pass, lots of dink & dunks.

I was hoping we would set a new record for scoring margin win against API but I'm not sure now, I think we win but in a nail biter like 2009.
    The 2009 Auburn team is miles ahead better than the 2012 team.....

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know what the score will be & neither do you. I'm ok with a win and that's it.
    I just offered an opinion if you disagree ok. But this Shula stuff is out of line. Some of you need to get over Shula. Shula has Nothing to do with this team.

LSU is a fine football team & API gave them a tough time. I dont know just how banged up we are but it appears we have some really good players hurt.

So yes I did not Expect the 2009 game to turn the way it did but in the end we won & the team that Beat The Tebows & the McCoys was a lot different than the team at API.

I don't go to tiger dropping anymore to read because it one call out after another bashing someone's opinion.
    Mett was still playing horribly at that point. He had his coming out game against us.

AU had not phoned it in yet, but they are out of shape, with poor discipline and poor play calling.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

Post Thanks / Like

This poll is silly. We will score on Western Carolina every time that we want to. Auburn will at least force a punt or two.

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Who do we beat by more - Auburn or Western Carolina?

Not worried about points. Injuries on the other hand....

I hope the dinged up players sit and that those on the field avoid the big one.

BamaNation First Team dadleyblane5's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I hope we beat Auburn so bad that they'll still be sore for next years game.

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

No way this is a nailbiter against Auburn this year. This isnt the team of 2009, not even close.
    they have talented players who are not developed and have almost given up on the season (I know they'll play hard against us, of course). We'll be a team on a mission that week....Looking into my crystal ball, I see a 2-3 TD win.

BamaNation All-American Florida Tom's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    No way this is a nailbiter against Auburn this year. This isnt the team of 2009, not even close.
    they have talented players who are not developed and have almost given up on the season (I know they'll play hard against us, of course). We'll be a team on a mission that week....Looking into my crystal ball, I see a 2-3 TD win.
    I sure hope you are Right, like I said I would love to see a record margin win.
    guess this game has weirded me out since 1972, sorry.

BamaNation All-American Al A Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bamafaninOhiO View Post
    I hope you are right also. I want to see repayment for 1957: the Barn 40 Crimson Tide 0. However, the Barn does concern me because a win at Bama would give them a winning record of 3 - 9. Those Tigers will play to win that game. Mett was horrible until he played Bama. The Barn has been horrible. Will that Horrible continue or will the Barn team play like LSU's Mett did against Bama?

There were so many people on this board that did not give the Aggies a chance last week. Sometimes, stuff happens like it did in that 17 - 16 game many moons ago "Punt Bama Punt", and like the 2010 CamGate Game.

I'm still depressed from the Aggie game and crying in my Root Beer! If we can make it to the BCS NCG, I'm sure I will not need to see a psychologist and will have a complete psychological, emotional, and physical football recovery.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

BamaNation Hall of Fame JPT4Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Al A Bama View Post
    I hope you are right also. I want to see repayment for 1957: the Barn 40 Crimson Tide 0. However, the Barn does concern me because a win at Bama would give them a winning record of 3 - 9. Those Tigers will play to win that game. Mett was horrible until he played Bama. The Barn has been horrible. Will that Horrible continue or will the Barn team play like LSU's Mett did against Bama?

There were so many people on this board that did not give the Aggies a chance last week. Sometimes, stuff happens like it did in that 17 - 16 game many moons ago "Punt Bama Punt", and like the 2010 CamGate Game.

I'm still depressed from the Aggie game and crying in my Root Beer! If we can make it to the BCS NCG, I'm sure I will not need to see a psychologist and will have a complete psychological, emotional, and physical football recovery.
    I believe API was a one loss team that year. Far cry from this year.

I just don't see this year's game as being the least bit close.
    Ask me about my vow of silence.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

on paper we should destroy auburen this year. But i for one would not be the least bit surprised if it was a close game. they suck but it' mostly because of coaching and no control of the team. In a game like this, the emotions get going and those guys who normally mail it in start playing with passion.

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    FootMouth on TideFans.com

I am just not getting the close game predictions, no offense to anyone who is feeling like auburn will keep it close. This is not thea uburn team that chizik took over. 2009 mainly consisted of Tuberville's players. There was talent on that team. They had Gus Malzahn. Those were just overall better times down there. I have been reading a lot (both here and other places) about the theory that auburn has more or less quit worrying about anything else and is concentrating strictly on us. I am not buying that. Even if that is what they are doing, it is not going to be enough. There may have been upsets in the IB in the past, but how many of those had a 2 or 3 win team winning the game?