Who do we beat by more - Auburn or Western Carolina?

Auburn or Western Carolina?

• Auburn

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • Western Carolina

Votes: 36 61.0%

• Total voters

bamafaninOhiO

All-American
May 11, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
Appreciate the discussion, GASouthern (I know not the sae as WCU) not only gave us a scare but we were banged up after that. That is really all I hope for is that we come out with a win & healthy. It's a shame but we will need style points meaning Bama is back to being Bama in order to get the national attention.

API is always a different story. BDS is not he house protected, and EVERYTHING for Cheese rides on this game. You will know if he lost the team after our game for sure.

API has talented players they don't have the proper focus, so with all the eggs in one basket, we will see some really crazy stuff. Onside kick at the opening would nor surprise me. Reverses, wide receiver pass, lots of dink & dunks.

I was hoping we would set a new record for scoring margin win against API but I'm not sure now, I think we win but in a nail biter like 2009.
No way this is a nailbiter against Auburn this year. This isnt the team of 2009, not even close.
they have talented players who are not developed and have almost given up on the season (I know they'll play hard against us, of course). We'll be a team on a mission that week....Looking into my crystal ball, I see a 2-3 TD win.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
No way this is a nailbiter against Auburn this year. This isnt the team of 2009, not even close.
they have talented players who are not developed and have almost given up on the season (I know they'll play hard against us, of course). We'll be a team on a mission that week....Looking into my crystal ball, I see a 2-3 TD win.
I sure hope you are Right, like I said I would love to see a record margin win.
guess this game has weirded me out since 1972, sorry.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I hope you are right also. I want to see repayment for 1957: the Barn 40 Crimson Tide 0. However, the Barn does concern me because a win at Bama would give them a winning record of 3 - 9. Those Tigers will play to win that game. Mett was horrible until he played Bama. The Barn has been horrible. Will that Horrible continue or will the Barn team play like LSU's Mett did against Bama?

There were so many people on this board that did not give the Aggies a chance last week. Sometimes, stuff happens like it did in that 17 - 16 game many moons ago "Punt Bama Punt", and like the 2010 CamGate Game.

I'm still depressed from the Aggie game and crying in my Root Beer! If we can make it to the BCS NCG, I'm sure I will not need to see a psychologist and will have a complete psychological, emotional, and physical football recovery.

JPT4Bama

Hall of Fame
Aug 21, 2006
Hoover, AL
I hope you are right also. I want to see repayment for 1957: the Barn 40 Crimson Tide 0. However, the Barn does concern me because a win at Bama would give them a winning record of 3 - 9. Those Tigers will play to win that game. Mett was horrible until he played Bama. The Barn has been horrible. Will that Horrible continue or will the Barn team play like LSU's Mett did against Bama?

There were so many people on this board that did not give the Aggies a chance last week. Sometimes, stuff happens like it did in that 17 - 16 game many moons ago "Punt Bama Punt", and like the 2010 CamGate Game.

I'm still depressed from the Aggie game and crying in my Root Beer! If we can make it to the BCS NCG, I'm sure I will not need to see a psychologist and will have a complete psychological, emotional, and physical football recovery.
I believe API was a one loss team that year. Far cry from this year.

I just don't see this year's game as being the least bit close. :BigA:

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
on paper we should destroy auburen this year. But i for one would not be the least bit surprised if it was a close game. they suck but it' mostly because of coaching and no control of the team. In a game like this, the emotions get going and those guys who normally mail it in start playing with passion.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
I am just not getting the close game predictions, no offense to anyone who is feeling like auburn will keep it close. This is not thea uburn team that chizik took over. 2009 mainly consisted of Tuberville's players. There was talent on that team. They had Gus Malzahn. Those were just overall better times down there. I have been reading a lot (both here and other places) about the theory that auburn has more or less quit worrying about anything else and is concentrating strictly on us. I am not buying that. Even if that is what they are doing, it is not going to be enough. There may have been upsets in the IB in the past, but how many of those had a 2 or 3 win team winning the game?

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Gosh, I hope we at least score against auburn, given that they are such heavy favorites and what not. :rolleyes:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.