For kicks and giggles ... what happens if all 3 undefeated teams lose?

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
LSU fans are saying we get tagged by API & they get in SECCG & destroy GA then play in NCG.sounds like Barner logic.
Hahaha - we need luck to get into the NCG. LSU needs a fairy tale ending to the season. For that to happen we would have to lose to the barn, the dawgs would have to lose to either us or GaTech & Florida would have to lose to FlaST. All that PLUS all the stuff that has to happen for us to slip in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Simple.

BCS game would then be the SEC Champion v. Oregon / K-State, with the odds likely being on Oregon. As I've said before, if all three lose, it really just resets to the status quo that it was a week ago.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
What happens if all 3 undefeated teams lose?

Actually, I agree with BigEasyTider. It resets everything to where we were a week ago.

CrimsonDollar

1st Team
Apr 9, 2006
Chattanooga, TN
I still think a one-loss Oregon team that doesn't make it to the PAC-12 championship game (assuming their one loss is to Stanford this weekend) has a difficult time staying ahead of some of the other one-loss teams.

Simple.

BCS game would then be the SEC Champion v. Oregon / K-State, with the odds likely being on Oregon. As I've said before, if all three lose, it really just resets to the status quo that it was a week ago.

willie52

All-American
Jan 25, 2008
Arab, AL
Not sure what it would look like but I wouldn't be able to wait to read the meltdown thread on RollTide.com. It would be priceless. :biggrin2:

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I still think a one-loss Oregon team that doesn't make it to the PAC-12 championship game (assuming their one loss is to Stanford this weekend) has a difficult time staying ahead of some of the other one-loss teams.
I agree - if all 3 lose and the Ducks loss is to the fighting pine trees I think we play K-State in Miami, assuming we handle our business with the Dawgs in Atlanta. I could even see the voters pushing the Gators over the Domers & Ducks if K-State were to stumble against both Baylor & Tejas.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
If that scenario comes to pass -- Oregon loses to Stanford, Stanford beats UCLA, and Stanford plays in the Pac-12 Championship Game -- then I figure Oregon doesn't have much of a chance in the BCS. Kansas State probably wins out in that scenario.

Hard to see that happening if Oregon loses some other way, though. Oregon will still hold the lead in the human polls, and as we saw last year, the Big XII lead in the computer polls likely won't be enough to make the difference.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.