Tennessee Gets New NCAA Penalties from Lane Kiffin's Time at UT

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
I have no sympathy in the least for the Hillbillies..I just wish the penalties were harsher..
Agree 1,000%.

Tee Martin
Diane Sanford
Roy Kramer
Roy Adams
Phil Fulmer
Rick Johannigmeier (sp?)
A dozen others

No, I haven't forgotten. I'm sorry for Hart, Dooley, and Sunseri. They seem like stand-up guys. But as another poster said, lie down with dogs.....

Karma is a real female pit bull when you rattle her cage, and she doesn't forget anything. Ever.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
I'm with most posters here i think Kiffikins should be blasted where he's at now!!!!!! Hes a weasel and they got lucky he high tailed it out of there!!!! Bad deal for Dooley though (ugh i cant believe im fixing to say this about ugly orange but) i feel bad for them they don't deserve getting served on toast, but what do you do?;)

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
There is an old saying about "Karma" that doesn't fit the policies here at TF! I'm sort of starting to like CLK and his legacy at UT.

banjeaux

All-American
Jun 6, 2007
Slidell, Louisiana
Agree 1,000%.

Tee Martin
Diane Sanford
Roy Kramer
Roy Adams
Phil Fulmer
Rick Johannigmeier (sp?)
A dozen others

No, I haven't forgotten. I'm sorry for Hart, Dooley, and Sunseri. They seem like stand-up guys. But as another poster said, lie down with dogs.....

Karma is a real female pit bull when you rattle her cage, and she doesn't forget anything. Ever.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.