ADMIN NOTE: NO NEW barn THREADS ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Seriously people, we're 9-1, in the driver's seat for another SEC Championship and possibly another BCS National Championship and some of you want to talk about the barn more than your own team. There are boards for that, this one isn't it. Keep all your discussions in the barner catch-all thread here.

No warnings, any new threads will be nuked. Next week we'll allow some pre-game threads and such, but for now I'm tired of this board looking like a barn forum.

CrimsonChuck

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 1999
Philadelphia, PA
Re: No new barn threads...

And while we are at it, why can't we merge all the Western Kentucky threads too. There are just too many of those. I can't keep them all straight. :biggrin2:

exiledNms

Hall of Fame
Aug 2, 2002
Hattiesburg, MS (USA)

I'm trying to figure out why anyone would've purchased any barn threads, new or used. Oh wait...I understand now. My bad. :tongue:

p.s. - Thanks so much, wise & benevolent rulers of Tidefans for this move!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

Thank you sir!!!!! *doing my praise dance* Praise the Man! Now.. if we can get people to stop talking about Texas A and M...........................

Johnwants#15

1st Team
Nov 30, 2005

Thank you sir!!!!! *doing my praise dance* Praise the Man! Now.. if we can get people to stop talking about Texas A and M...........................
Just curious,,,, but why does it bother you what others discuss?
You don't have to participate in those threads...

Just a curiosity of mine.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA

Just curious,,,, but why does it bother you what others discuss?
You don't have to participate in those threads...

Just a curiosity of mine.
That's not the point. The point is that folks were starting multiple threads involving another school daily. Eats up Bama space on the front page...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.