Not open for further replies.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hopeful for a fast start…. rest the starters
RTR!!!!
Amen 64...

Fortunately my cable company up here picked up the game on their enhanced sports package, which I purchase at the start of the season...

Enjoy what we all hope is an injury-free game everyone, and Roll Tide!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I gotta buy it and I'm not paying to watch on TV at the same price I could get a ticket at BDS.

TideFans will keep me updated.

Btw - I used to get bugged when following the game thread when someone would say "25-yard run for Ingram." I thought it redundant bc I foolishly thought everyone following this thread was actually watching the game.

Lesson learned a few weeks ago. So I'll be glad to read what happened play by play

Does the DFW group still meet in Grapevine?.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Great Tweet from Paul Finebaum:

Paul Finebaum ‏@finebaum
One line you will not hear today: Do you know anyone with spare tickets to Ala A&M-Auburn?

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
That's a shame. CNS will be livid. Just wait for the presser. This is a particularly bad time for this to happen...
You know I've never been able to attend a Bama game having very meager beginnings while I grew up in Alabama, but if I lived there I would go just about every weekend! Sad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.