Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. WCU****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
The announcer just mentioned that AJ would probably be back next year. With the past few games, I think that is more and more a possibility. Thoughts?
I think it would be idiotic to leave this year. Barkley and Wilson were automatic first round guys two years ago, but they came back for their senior years. AJ would be behind those two and a number of other QB's this year.

I think AJ would be a 3 or 4 round guy this year, but could be a first/second round guy after a solid senior year.

Dudeman

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2012
I'm telling you...I think it's intentional. Not sure what in the rules would allow it but they just stopped it at 5:31, then started back exactly one second later.

Yep, I get it that it's Western Carolina, but rules are there and should be followed.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Good throw. WR should have caught that clean.

What is wrong with the clock? Five seconds ticked off after Jones caught a fair catch. The SEC needs to hire a new clock operator.

Since the refs aren't concerned about it, I don't think it matters, we just want to rack up some style points and get out with a W. No injuries, and to do that the clock needs to just tick on down.

I did say earlier in this post, that after the 3rd play of the game, Lacey ran the ball for about an 8 yard gain, went out of bounds, and the clock kept running. so this has been happening the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.