Game Thread: ****Official Game Thread - Bama vs. WCU****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
We pull starters in second half right away? Or give them a series or two?
One series of starters is my guess.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 2's on O and D. I hope they find a new clock operator before the second half though, or our 2's will be cheated out of 20+ plays.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
The probability of his returning is now very high. The probability of first round selection is very low...
True especially because of his injury along with other QB's like Matt Barkley, Geno Smith, Landry Jones, and Tyler Wilson just to name a few who will all be entering the draft next year.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
One series of starters is my guess.

I'm looking forward to seeing the 2's on O and D. I hope they find a new clock operator before the second half though, or our 2's will be cheated out of 20+ plays.
Like I said before, it will probably be a running clock in the second half.

This game may be over in 2 1/2 hours. :)

Sent from my Asus EEE Pad Transformer using Tapatalk 2

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
OK...what is up with Vinnie? He looked like he was trying to kiss that rb (missed tackle). Seems like he's not playing up to his previously established level of intensity. Is he hurt? IIRC, we have seen some of this the last two weeks.
Any thoughts?

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
OK...what is up with Vinnie? He looked like he was trying to kiss that rb (missed tackle). Seems like he's not playing up to his previously established level of intensity. Is he hurt? IIRC, we have seen some of this the last two weeks.
Any thoughts?
#3 hasn't looked as good as he did earlier in the year. I'm not sure if he is hurt or not. Maybe some others know if an injury is affecting his play.

That attempted tackle when he got run over by the RB looked bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.