Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation All-SEC KrimsonNinja's Avatar
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

Re: ****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. WCU****

No surprises today. Alabama got a shutout, rested the starters and gave the 2's and 3's plenty of game time today. That's all I can really ask for. We improve to 10-1. Nick Saban now has 5 consecutive 10 win seasons at Alabama.

Roll Tide Roll!
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

2. Advertisement

With the way USC is playing, we might not be able to count on them taking ND out.
    Roll Tide

Quote Originally Posted by TideMom2Boys View Post
    With the way USC is playing, we might not be able to count on them taking ND out.
    I still think USC will beat ND.

ND is terrible.

that could work out well if the ducks and KSU go down we could play the domers for the NC

Vinnie Sunseri said he is not taking advantage of 24 hour rule. Focus already turned toward Auburn
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

Wow AJ only threw 6 passes. Shows you how dominate our offensive line was.
    With his shoulder, he didn't need to be throwing any more...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by WMack4Bama View Post
    Vinnie Sunseri said he is not taking advantage of 24 hour rule. Focus already turned toward Auburn
    Hope all our guys are that way and are focused in practice. Not only does it give bragging rights for the next year for rivalry, it is a must-win to guarantee a shot at SEC title.

Kenyan Drake suspended for violation of team rules for today's game, Saban said. Wasn't anything major, but it was second infraction.

No major injures. Yeldon sprained his foot. Could've gone back in if necessary
    I was wondering where Drake was. With his speed, they would have never caught him. Krymsonman

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar

Love to hear that!
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TIDE-HSV View Post
    With his shoulder, he didn't need to be throwing any more...
    Was this a holdover injury or happen in the game?
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by lafella View Post
    Was this a holdover injury or happen in the game?
    MSU...
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

“I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.” Albert Camus

CBS has become unbelievable. I left at the half for exercise, came back about a hour later and the 2nd half hasn't kicked off. Two hours and thirty-seven minutes from kickoff to 2nd half kickoff is ridiculous...

No major injuries and the 2nd team getting valuable game experience are the major takeaways here. Time to get ready for the Boogs...I'll take the same score next week RTR!!
    Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant - "Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself."

Thomas Jefferson - "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."