****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. WCU****(with Drake explanation)

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
Re: ****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. WCU****

The halftime break was unbelievable. I'm glad I caught some fresh air instead of listening to that grinning monkey, Brando. I guess when Vern finally bites the dust, Brando will be what we'll get for play by play. It'll be interesting to see him trying to hide his hatred for Bama...
He may not even bother to hide it.

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
Re: ****Official PostGame Thread - Bama vs. WCU****

I was at BDS today and heard Drake was not dressed out. Good to know he is not hurt. It was so nice to get the game done in a reasonable amount of time. That is how I remember the games going when I was a kid...2 1/2 hours. We should be rested for the last 2 games.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
The halftime break was unbelievable. I'm glad I caught some fresh air instead of listening to that grinning monkey, Brando. I guess when Vern finally bites the dust, Brando will be what we'll get for play by play. It'll be interesting to see him trying to hide his hatred for Bama...
At the game, they honored lots of academic All-American athletes, band seniors, and whatnot. I was thrilled, saying Thank goodness we don't have to wait for all this stuff next week.
Of course there'll be the seniors giving roses to their mamas, which I like.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Earle, aren't you going to the Iron Bowl instead of watching Verne? You can see if BDS scoreboards handle three digits. Dude, I'll give you a ticket!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.