********* Official Other Games Thread **********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Now that our scrimmage is over, there are a number of good games on now and in tonight's time slots.

Ole Miss is up 14-7 against LSU. Montcrief just took a ten yard slant to the house for 60 yards. He made Reid look silly on the play.

It was Ole Miss' second 60 yard plus play, with over 5 minutes left in the first quarter. It's kind of interesting to see LSU struggle with a bad team, but they look sluggish and flat early, like we did against A&M.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I wouldn't say Ole Miss is a bad team. They are not on LSU's level but they are ready to play and lsu is not. Freeze has done a great job with them.

USC looks horrible though.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
I agree with that.

Ole Miss lacks talent compared to nearly all SEC teams, but they look to be well coached and play extremely hard every game.

Terrible mistake on the punt return there. Ole Miss shouldn't give LSU any help.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
What is going on. Ole Miss is giving LSU a challenging game, UCLA is scoring at will on USC who can't score, and Texas A&M hasn't gotten more than 7 points against Sam Houston State into the 2nd quarter. I swear, the ball has bounced against us more this season than I can ever remember...

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
UCLA up 24-7 against USCw.

I hope USCw can regroup to hammer ND next week. USCw is light years more talented than ND, but USCw had Kiffin as a "coach".

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Pitiful clock awareness there by LSU.

LSU's whole team didn't realize the quarter had ended when the whistle sounded. Miles had a confused look on his face (no surprises there).

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Winner of USCw/UCLA will play Oregon. Hopefully the winner can beat Oregon, and USCw beats ND.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
WOW!!!

Ole Miss just went 97 yards down the field for a TD against LSU. Their O looks impressive.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
UCLA up 24-7 against USCw.

I hope USCw can regroup to hammer ND next week. USCw is light years more talented than ND, but USCw had Kiffin as a "coach".
Would not go as far as saying "light years" more talent. USCw does not play defense nor as a team. IMO ND beats Southern Cal. If USC comes back to beat UCLA, Oregon will beat USC or UCLA if they hang on today.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
This won't work. We need a separate game thread for each game folks are interested in. Otherwise, members would have to sift all the way through an omnibus thread to find what they're interested in. The other way has worked for many years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.