Game Thread: LSU/Ole Miss

tide power fan

All-SEC
Nov 26, 2011
I don't think we do. We still need the win against auburn. Because if we have two losses and a&m has two losses they go with the tie breaker over us.
Right LSU has two and we beat them head to head not concerned about LSU winning but still hope Ole Miss beats them.

whatsamatta U

1st Team
Jan 1, 2009
Athens, AL
I don't think we do. We still need the win against auburn. Because if we have two losses and a&m has two losses they go with the tie breaker over us.
That is correct. If TX a/m, LSWho, and Bama all end up with 2 losses, LSWho would go the the SEC championship game.
Both of our losses would be within the division so we would be out, LSWho won over TX a/m so they would go.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I thought my reply would clear it up. :) He's taken shot after shot to the ribs. Sooner or later he's going to exit.
It did. I saw your post and did the reply right away, so it didn't update with the second one. Yeah, that make shift LSU OL is having some issues.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.