Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BamaNation Hall of Fame BamainBoston's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Manziel Attempts PAT Kick Against Sam Houston, Shanks It

Not classy and a good way to blow a kid's--especially a freshman--ego up to a point that he's asking for trouble.

2. Advertisement

I saw on gameday when Sumlin said, "I once saw Johnny....oh you'll see" was that what he meant? lol

If a player gets his clock cleaned pulling a stunt like that it is hard to argue with fate. That is a direct reflection on the coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by ValuJet View Post
    If a player gets his clock cleaned pulling a stunt like that it is hard to argue with fate. That is a direct reflection on the coaches.
    Agreed. I would call it karma.

Players can get hurt when trying to intentionally embarrass another team.

Absurd

I hate we lost to those weirdo pukes

Quote Originally Posted by RammerJammer15 View Post
    I saw on gameday when Sumlin said, "I once saw Johnny....oh you'll see" was that what he meant? lol
    Steve Spurrier once kicked a 40 yard game winning FG - this kid is naught but a hot QB on a new team. He has peaked as a redshirt freshman

Quote Originally Posted by TrueGritnPluck View Post
    Steve Spurrier once kicked a 40 yard game winning FG - this kid is naught but a hot QB on a new team. He has peaked as a redshirt freshman
    I hear you. There's a difference in a Spurrier being a legitimate backup kicker (and that was common for a QB to pull double duty in the 60's) and putting this schmuck out there for a sideshow.

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Tom View Post
    Agree!

I know it don't sound right but I can't hardly wait till we get another shot hat him reminds me of the Tebow stuff.
    unless he gets in trouble again.
    Me too. And next year we get them early in the year, not late in the year when we are beat up, and not right after LSU. I think he's losing some O-lineman too, so let's see if he can run around as much next year. Krymsonman

Joke. You do this ONLY to make one player bigger than the program and of course, to increase Heisman awareness. Either way, JOKE

If I was a Heisman voter, I would automatically disqualify from my ballot any player that is used at all in the second half against a team like Sam Houston State when you are up 34-0 at the half.

BamaNation First Team

Not very cool. Signals lack of respect for the opponents, they are merely a backdrop. Did he try this at practice? There is no good answer to that question.

My Mood
    Angry on TideFans.com
    Quote Originally Posted by fralo4tide View Post
    Let's see him play nose tackle.
    I was hoping he'd play Center. At least then he doesn't gash us for yardage on every third down.

I don't dislike A&M or Manziel, but this was a clown move. A little disappointed in the HC.