Manziel Attempts PAT Kick Against Sam Houston, Shanks It

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
This was shown a little while ago at half time of the Ole Miss-LSU game. Johnny Football at 40-0 attempted the extra point and didn't even come close.

Could anyone imagine Coach Saban allowing AJ or TJ Yeldon doing this in a game?

Did Texas A&M just become the joke of the SEC? Even the CBS announcers weren't amused.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
He toe poked it straight on 1960's style.

Completely classless move to do that up 40 something to nothing. That's something I would expect from USCw/Kiffin, not from an SEC team.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Pointless and makes them look bad. They want to have that be on the Heisman video. Why not let his playing speak for itself. He doesn't need gimmicks to show he is a good player.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Pointless and makes them look bad. They want to have that be on the Heisman video. Why not let his playing speak for itself. He doesn't need gimmicks to show he is a good player.
It was obvious from his form that he's spent time on the practice field developing other talents.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
If a player gets his clock cleaned pulling a stunt like that it is hard to argue with fate. That is a direct reflection on the coaches.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
If a player gets his clock cleaned pulling a stunt like that it is hard to argue with fate. That is a direct reflection on the coaches.
Agreed. I would call it karma.

Players can get hurt when trying to intentionally embarrass another team.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
Steve Spurrier once kicked a 40 yard game winning FG - this kid is naught but a hot QB on a new team. He has peaked as a redshirt freshman
I hear you. There's a difference in a Spurrier being a legitimate backup kicker (and that was common for a QB to pull double duty in the 60's) and putting this schmuck out there for a sideshow.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Agree!

I know it don't sound right but I can't hardly wait till we get another shot hat him reminds me of the Tebow stuff.
unless he gets in trouble again.
Me too. And next year we get them early in the year, not late in the year when we are beat up, and not right after LSU. I think he's losing some O-lineman too, so let's see if he can run around as much next year. Krymsonman

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.