Game Thread: Stanford vs Oregon t minus 24

Luvubama

All-SEC
May 26, 2008
Charlotte NC
I went to bed a very happy girl. The morning feels even better! I'm liking the idea of having a shot at ND! Lou Holtz is going to be unbearable.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
An Auburn friend of mine was arguing with me over the TD call in the game last night, saying that Stanford got a garbage call when clearly to me it was a touchdown, and insinuated that the only reason I thought it was a TD was because it helped Bama out after I said that I'd call that a TD no matter what team it was for. He declared that replay call would be the talk of sports radio and the media all week over how awful it was. A little while later when they went back and said on the same broadcast that it had been looked at repeatedly and was absolutely the correct call even though they had questioned it earlier he proceeded to say "Yeah, but they didn't show the next few frames when he lost possession."

I've yet to read a single article even mention that call as being bad or speculate that it even could be, but I'm the homer in the conversation. :rolleye2:

Gotta love the rage the last few years have drummed up for them, even with their National Cam-pionship.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.