JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
WCU wrap-up: Alabama handles its chores, awaits matchup with Auburn
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
November 17th, 2012 08:00 PM

By Jess Nicholas, TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Nov. 17, 2012   Nick Saban’s famous 24-hour rule – his opinion of what an acceptable time frame is for celebrating a big victory or rehashing a tough defeat – was in no danger of being broken Saturday, even as the Crimson Tide was in the process of dismantling woeful [...]

Read More Here

YellowhammerLA

3rd Team
Jan 14, 2007
Excellent work, Jess, but at this point, we expect you to be excellent.

I know AJ didn't attempt many passes, but I was encouraged by the results when he did. The past 2 games haven't been his best from an accuracy standpoint, even when he had time.

Here's hoping he's back.

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
Strong point about punt return fumbles. Was there not also another handoff fumble? This has to stop also. Of the game, it was very nice to see next year's starters get some good reps, they are already a pretty good team.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I have a hard time taking much away about forcing fumbles in these games. I feel a lot of times these overmatched teams play ultra conservative to avoid a spectacular blowout. Did WCU even throw a pass deeper than 10 yards? I think they threw that ill-fated swing pass almost every set of downs.

The one time they got cute, Alabama scored a defensive touchdown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.