And once again, Alabama controls its destiny! (thank you Baylor and Stanford)

Elwood Crimson

1st Team
Jul 27, 2004
Re: And once again, Alabama controls it's destiny! (thank you Baylor and Stanford)

Wow. Just got out of movies. New James Bond movie Skyfall was great, but checking football scores afterward was awesome. Roll Tide!!!!!

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Re: And once again, we control our destiny! (thank you Baylor and Stanford)

Jaw dropping day. I didn't think it possible. SEC champ will be in the BCSCG. Three games Bama. Come on. RTR!!!!!!!!!!!

SABAN

BamaNation Citizen
Apr 29, 2011

pretty hilarious:

bamadp

All-SEC
Sep 24, 2006
Sheffield, Al.
Re: And once again, Alabama controls it's destiny! (thank you Baylor and Stanford)

I was switching back and forth between the games tonight, and really didn't think the Ducks or KSU looked like top teams, maybe they just played flat though.
I watched most of the Stanford/Ore. game. If Stanford executes that fourth down play better, and nixes the TO's, IMO they win easily. Just goes to show you need to execute...on both sides of the ball. I hope we learned that lesson well.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Remember Saban being calm last week and reminding everyone we are still in it. He reminded everyone that his other championship teams had losses as well.

Saban knew it was going to work out. ;)

kat4bama

3rd Team
Aug 27, 2009

This is perfect for CNS He will work the process!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I know ESPN keeps mentioning Ohio State and the what ifs. But honestly they have no pressure right now. They could also play the what if, if they had all the pressure of needing to win every game.

Ohio state should be very happy with how Meyer has them set up to compete in the future for the title.

Mitch

Oct 6, 2012

Saw some speculation in this thread that Oregon will be No. 2 tomorrow. NOT POSSIBLE. This is the key. Oregon was NO. 2 BEHIND K-STATE. If they had been No. 1 in the BCS numbers last week, they might have just dropped a spot for losing at home in OT. But they're not going to stay put at 2 after a loss, even a close one. Honestly, I think Brad Edwards is wrong. K-State got OWNED by Baylor. I just bet it will be...

1.) ND
2.) Bama
3.) Oregon
4.) GA.
5.) Fla.

Last edited:

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
I know ESPN keeps mentioning Ohio State and the what ifs. But honestly they have no pressure right now. They could also play the what if, if they had all the pressure of needing to win every game.

Ohio state should be very happy with how Meyer has them set up to compete in the future for the title.
who?

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011
How is this dude feeling right about now? I bet he thought this was awesome when he posted it on Twitter this morning!

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA

Does anyone know if Oregon is still in the conference championship game? If so, who do they play? Without that, they might not be able to stay in front of UF if ND loses.
According to the PAC 12 standings Stanford and Oregon both have one loss. Oregon has Oregon State and Stanford has UCLA next week. I think UCLA has clenched one side so if Stanford wins they would play them again the next week. If Stanford loses to UCLA and Oregon wins, it looks like Oregon would go. I think this is right, but it's late and I'm feeling really giddy. Krymsonman

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture

Saw some speculation in this thread that Oregon will be No. 2 tomorrow. NOT POSSIBLE. This is the key. Oregon was NO. 2 BEHIND K-STATE. If they had been No. 1 in the BCS numbers last week, they might have just dropped a spot for losing at home in OT. But they're not going to stay put at 2 after a loss, even a close one. Honestly, I think Brad Edwards is wrong. K-State got OWNED by Baylor. I just bet it will be...

1.) ND
2.) Bama
3.) Oregon
4.) GA.
5.) Fla.
oregon will drop to either 5 or 6.

Last edited:

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md

This is awesome but I have to be honest when I say I want anyone but Oregon in the championship game.

braggtd

Suspended
Sep 25, 2011

This is awesome but I have to be honest when I say I want anyone but Oregon in the championship game.
I would have taken them but I preferred Doomers or KSU. I may still be hung over from the TAMU game. I am not sold the Tide knows how to handle the gimmicky hurry up no huddle spread high school offense yet. Need to take notes from Stanford for next year though. Their D gets the game ball for sure!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.