Funny commercial on 680 the Fan in Atlanta

Power Eye

All-SEC
Aug 3, 2005
680 the Fan in Atlanta has been running an SEC championship commercial stating that the match-up features "the surging Georgia Bulldogs versus the Alabama Crimson Tide who have struggled against quality opponents." First off, we are not yet a definite in the championship game (I take nothing for granted even if it's a bad Auburn team we play at home). Secondly, even if we have struggled against quality opponents the last few weeks, I find it comical that they ignored Georgia's struggles against quality opponents and non-quality opponents alike (Kentucky and Tennessee).

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
I hate 680 the fan -- especially the morning show. Perry Laurentino (the guy who sounds a little like Al Michaels) obviously hates Bama. I can handle listening to Buck Belue and Chuck & Chernoff but everyone else is getting to be almost as unbearable as the "carpetbaggers" radio station that is 790 the zone. Man I hate Atlanta... can't wait to move to Colorado next summer. Grrrrr :mad:

Bamabus Collins

Suspended
Jan 7, 2008
I heard that last week, and it reminded me of why I call this station 680 TheUGAFan. Buck Belue and John Kincade are hideous. The morning show is a weird mashup of former athletes, a washed up DJ, and an annoying smart mouth who thinks he knows everything. Chuck and Chernoff are the only bearable part of their lineup, and that's saying a lot considering Chuck Oliver is a Barn grad. I thought that commercial was a sunshine pumper for uga.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
You didnt hear a peep out of them after UGA lost to USCe. They still don't talk about it, but they're quick to say Bama lost at home to Texas A&M.

James Eagle

1st Team
Aug 9, 2011
North Georgia
I hate 680 the fan -- especially the morning show. Perry Laurentino (the guy who sounds a little like Al Michaels) obviously hates Bama. I can handle listening to Buck Belue and Chuck & Chernoff but everyone else is getting to be almost as unbearable as the "carpetbaggers" radio station that is 790 the zone. Man I hate Atlanta... can't wait to move to Colorado next summer. Grrrrr :mad:
Delta is ready when you are.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.