Toomer's oaks on fire this morning

GA_Tide

1st Team
Aug 24, 2006
Canton, Ga
Drove by them on Friday. Don't ask. They looked dead already. And of course they were TPed. What is wrong with these people?
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

BAMAFEVER50

1st Team
Aug 17, 2008
MOODY, AL
If they wouldn't put toilet paper in the trees, you wouldn't have to worry about that happening.
Just listen to that, how can that be your tradition. I lol every time I see the Ford truck commercial and toilet paper/ tradition are used together. You can't make this stuff up. RTR!

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
We (Bammers/Updykes) are responsible according to ITAT posts. Some are suggesting the curfew enforcing security firm change their priority to monitoring the trees! REALLY? :rolleyes: Maybe they'll hire Chiz to pitch his tent there after Dec. 1st and that'll offset some of the cost when they fire him!

RTR!!!

acbl_phill

Scout Team
Aug 25, 2010
Birmingham
The trees burning, Aubarn's worst season, BAMA back in the NCG hunt, and the week of the iron bowl is gonna make Finebaum epic this week. I'm sure BAMA is gonna be blamed for everything wrong in west Georgia.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.