Toomer's oaks on fire this morning

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
My guess is that someone from *burn did it to try to blame it on us since it is the Bama/weagle week. Anything to draw negative light on us. I would hope no real Bama fan would do that.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
First off, they should've dug up those poor dead trees months ago. Secondly, what do they expect to happen when kindling is draped in paper? And, finally, who wastes a match to do this?

Sounds like a bunch of dumbarsery is afoot on the plains - as per usual. 🔥🚒

Rasputin

Suspended
Apr 15, 2008
I've heard of lighting a match after going to the potty but this just has me all confused :conf2:

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Maybe we should buy them some cacti to roll! They won't burn as fast and a little it will keep people from climbing them. I'm sure some AU fans will still try.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
You must not have any experiences with outhouses. Sure it burns. Pour in a bit of diesel, a touch of gasoline, drop in a lighted match, and it'll burn till there's nothing left. (BTDT :wink: )
:biggrin2:
Sounds like a Vietnam War memory of burning half barrels... Not great duty.

Last edited:

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
First off, they should've dug up those poor dead trees months ago. Secondly, what do they expect to happen when kindling is draped in paper? And, finally, who wastes a match to do this?

Sounds like a bunch of dumbarsery is afoot on the plains - as per usual. 
You don't understand. The press clearly say that the origin of the fire was "mysterious"...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.