Alabama "Small" Crowd yesterday

thefloydian

Suspended
Oct 28, 2012
I can understand not wanting to sit in the upper deck. I know people are different, but I just enjoy watching football at home way more than going to the stadium and having a hard time seeing what's going on.

The atmosphere at college football games is great, but I like all the replays and different angles you get when you see the broadcast.

J4Bama

All-American
Mar 24, 2002
Sarasota, Florida
I can understand not wanting to sit in the upper deck. I know people are different, but I just enjoy watching football at home way more than going to the stadium and having a hard time seeing what's going on.

The atmosphere at college football games is great, but I like all the replays and different angles you get when you see the broadcast.
The problem is that there are thousands of people on the TidePride waiting list that want to sit in the upper deck and can't get in.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
http://cw.ua.edu/2012/11/29/high-tide-low-turnout/

There were only 5,995 students there. It was 35% full. If the rest of the stadium was that full there would have been less than 30,000 other fans there and that was not the case. The student section has never been more than 80% full, since they expanded to 17,000 tickets, EVER. That is sad.
I never said the student section showing wasn't bad, just that the entire stadium was pretty poor. ;)

Honestly though I didn't include the upper deck section when thinking about the student section. It isn't in the student section as far as I am concerned. And yes, not showing up past 75% for every single game, esp the big ones, is bad. But I am one of the 5,995 and I like my seat thanks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.