Congrats Bama!

kerrdog

Nov 16, 2012
Wow, what a difference one night makes! As an Aggie fan, I'm still glad that you guys are back in the hunt for the title. I think you are the best team this year, and deserve a shot at it. You need to take care of business in SEC champion game, but I believe you will roll Georgia.

Man, playing in the SEC has been fun. 4 months ago we were a team in a new conference, new coaches, a bunch of young qbs with no experience, and a pre-season ranking somewhere in the 30s. Now we're a solid top 10 team, a heisman level freshman qb, getting lots of love from media, and the phones in the recruiting office are ringing off the wall.

Love playing in the SEC. Just feels different. Every week feels like the stinkin super bowl, no matter who we are playing.

I am from Kerrville, (Johnny's home town) and my 12 year old son likes to collect game programs. Any of you who might have a clean program from Aggies vs. Bama game? If so, and you don't mind parting with it, I would like to see if we could make a modest deal.

Thanks, and until next year in College Station, Roll Tide!

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
Classy post and I agree with most of it. The SEC is a different animal, and every weekend and venue is fun. I wish I had a program to give you, but I was unable to attend that game.

Now, just remind Sumlin to act like he's been there before. Allowing your star QB to attempt an extra point, while up by about forty points against an over matched opponent, is completely unnecessary.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Despite the result last week I'm glad A&M are in the SEC. It must be a great feeling for your fan base that your school is treated no differently from the top to the bottom here in the SEC. Not good when some schools are treated differently than others like in the Big 12. Manziel is an amazing player and I look forward to next year when Bama goes to College Station with redemption on their mind.

kerrdog

Nov 16, 2012
Summy talked about that in the post game presser. He's just trying to keep the boys loose and having fun. Remember that we didn't get a bye this year, and they are tired. The inside scoop is that Manziel got on our kicker a little, after another missed extra point last week against you guys, and this is Sumlin's way of keeping Manziel humble with a little coach speak.... "It isn't as easy as it looks is it heisman boy!"

tidegrandpa

All-American
Wow, what a difference one night makes! As an Aggie fan, I'm still glad that you guys are back in the hunt for the title. I think you are the best team this year, and deserve a shot at it. You need to take care of business in SEC champion game, but I believe you will roll Georgia.

Man, playing in the SEC has been fun. 4 months ago we were a team in a new conference, new coaches, a bunch of young qbs with no experience, and a pre-season ranking somewhere in the 30s. Now we're a solid top 10 team, a heisman level freshman qb, getting lots of love from media, and the phones in the recruiting office are ringing off the wall.

Love playing in the SEC. Just feels different. Every week feels like the stinkin super bowl, no matter who we are playing.

I am from Kerrville, (Johnny's home town) and my 12 year old son likes to collect game programs. Any of you who might have a clean program from Aggies vs. Bama game? If so, and you don't mind parting with it, I would like to see if we could make a modest deal.

Thanks, and until next year in College Station, Roll Tide!
I will be there and Roll Tide !!

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
When TAM joined the SEC I was praying that BAMA would come to College Station this year but it didn't work out as I'd hoped. I have a reservation to be in Afghanistan the upcoming year but I fully expect to be in front of a TV with other fans at 0330-0400 in the morning. Screaming Roll Tide!!!

Alajambama

2nd Team
Jul 25, 2012
Fyffe, AL
Summy talked about that in the post game presser. He's just trying to keep the boys loose and having fun. Remember that we didn't get a bye this year, and they are tired. The inside scoop is that Manziel got on our kicker a little, after another missed extra point last week against you guys, and this is Sumlin's way of keeping Manziel humble with a little coach speak.... "It isn't as easy as it looks is it heisman boy!"
If Sumlin really said and did this, then I have gained even more respect for him. He is a great coach. What better way to improve teamwork than to let players walk in their buddies' shoes for a while.

BamaFossil

All-American
Jun 3, 2008
Williamsburg, VA
Hello kerrdog and welcome! I'm glad A&M is in the SEC (despite... oh.. never mind..) and is having an excellent season.

With the Texas recruiting base, A&M's potential is extremely high. But A&M fans already know that.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
So right bro... this is not merely just a football season like watching Pac12 or NFL... this is the real deal. Texas A&M with its history was a welcome addition and proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that it belongs with the big boys. Wish we could ship some teams out though. ;-) Again, welcome aboard and we look forward to more matchups! Gig em Aggies, RTR!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.