BR: Why I'm Voting for Alabama over Notre Dame at No. 1 (And Why You Should Too)

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Bleacher Report (Big 10) Reporter:

So when the polls come out on Sunday, we can rest assured that Notre Dame will be all alone at No. 1 everywhere you look. As the only undefeated team in the nation, with wins over Oklahoma, Stanford and Michigan, and one of the best defenses in the nation, what more can you ask for from a No. 1 team?
Vote Alabama Number 1

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Interesting read, but Notre Dame deserves their #1 ranking as they have managed to do something that no one else has to this point - win all of their games. They will stay #1 until someone beats them. I think that someone will be Alabama on January 7th, in Miami.

Quicksilver

1st Team
Mar 13, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
Notre Dame is responsible, either legitimately on the field or illegitimately through their influence on the national sports press, for more lost national championship opportunities at Alabama than any other program - without a close second. Nevertheless, I agree that Notre Dame should be voted number one at this point in the 2012 season. They have to lose to USC or to us in the BCSNC game before we can lay claim to a higher ranking in the polls.

Rolltide_PA

1st Team
Jul 31, 2011
Notre Dame is responsible, either legitimately on the field or illegitimately through their influence on the national sports press, for more lost national championship opportunities at Alabama than any other program - without a close second.
that's exactly what worries me...

it's our bogey team. of course no sense in worrying about that until dec 2

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.