Alabama is favored by 34 points against Auburn... and other lines

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
This is where the line has been for most of the year, so the surprising loss to A&M didn't impact the line. It really should be here the question is do we come out focused and keep the starters in. A&M and UGA blew Auburn off the field.

Other games of note.

Oregon -13 over Oregon State
A&M -14.5 over Mizzou
Oklahoma -9 over Okie Light
UCLA -1.5 over Stanford
Ole Miss and MSU are a pick
UGA -14 over GT
Ohio State -4.5 over Michigan... Go Big Blue
LSU -13.5 over Arky
Vandy -8.5 over Wake Forest
Penn State -2.5 over Wisconsin

always4bama

1st Team
Dec 14, 2006
Decatur, Alabama, United States
There is no way that we should even have to be concerned with giving Aubun a beating, that said, if the team becomes distracted with the thoughts of Atlanta, the game could become filled with mental mistakes, and could become closer in the first half than it should be.

Ty Webb

Suspended
Feb 3, 2012
If Alabama is focused, I think we easily cover 34. I don't think Auburn's offense will be able to score any points, similar to last year or games against good defenses this year.

That said, I like LSU and A&M the best. I think both cover those lines fairly easily.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
In the last 10 years, only 3 teams favored by 34 points or more have lost - 304 games played. I like your chances. :wink:

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
If Alabama is focused, I think we easily cover 34. I don't think Auburn's offense will be able to score any points, similar to last year or games against good defenses this year.

That said, I like LSU and A&M the best. I think both cover those lines fairly easily.
A&M is one that looks good. It'll be interesting to see how LSU responds to the near miss against OM, but they definitely should win by 2 TDs. UGA should also destroy GT, but they may be looking ahead to us.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
I can't figure this one out. Typically our coach calls off the dogs pretty early and we have a lot on the line for the next Saturday if we win and so we would like to rest the starters. But he also says there is another team in the state that we work to dominate every day. And these guys have 0 offense and appear to have already packed it in. I was there two years ago -- we owe these clowns.

Bottom line, I wouldn't bet on this one.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.