Early Lines for Week 13's Notable Games (Rivalry Week)

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
TideFans.com neither promotes nor condones gambling of any kind. The following numbers are for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!

• In the renewal of college football's most passionate rivalry, The Iron Bowl, the Alabama Crimson Tide open as a 34 point favorite over struggling in-state rival Auburn.
  • After being hugged around their necks and kissed in the mouth (by girls), the LSU Tigers open as a 13.5 pt favorite over the Arkansas Razorbacks
  • After losing a heartbreaker to Oklahoma, The West Virginia Mountaineers open as a 1 (ONE) point favorite over Iowa St (???!!!)
  • In The Apple Cup, the Washington Huskies are 11 point favorites over Washington State
  • In the Territorial Cup, The Arizona St. Sun Devils open as 3 point underdogs to in-state rival Arizona.
  • In "The Game", the Michigan Wolverines open as a 4.5 pt underdog to the Ohio St. Buckeyes
  • In the latest renewal of "Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate", the Bulldogs of Georgia are a 14 point favorite over the Georgia Tech Yellowjackets
  • The opening line of the Commonwealth Cup finds the Cavaliers of Virginia as a 10 pt underdog to Virginia Tech
  • Despite just firing their head football coach, the Tennessee Volunteers open as a 14 pt favorite over the Kentucky Wildcats. (Mack's note:I think that line says more about Kentucky than it does Tennessee)
  • In The Civil War, Oregon opens as a 12 point favorite over the Oregon St. Beavers
  • After a big win, the Vanderbilt Commodores step out of conference as an 8.5 pt favorite over the Wake Forest Deacon Demons
  • Wisconsin travels to Happy Valley as a 2.5 pt underdog to Penn St.
  • In Bedlam, Oklahoma St. travels to Norman as a 9 pt underdog to the home Sooners.
  • The Egg Bowl is a Pick 'em (Mack's Note: this is probably the first time in about a decade that both Ole Miss and Miss St were competitive. Should be a great game)
  • Speaking of Pick 'Ems, UCLA is a 1.5 pt home favorite over Stanford
  • In the New Kids on the Block Bowl, Texas A&M is a 16.5 pt home favorite over the Missouri Tigers
  • In The Battle of the Palmetto State, Clemson is a 4 point favorite over the South Carolina Gamecocks (Mack's note: This should be a GREAT game)
  • Due to uncertainty about Matt Barkley's status, no line is yet available for USC vs. Notre Dame. When the line becomes available, I will post it.

jps1983

Hall of Fame
Aug 30, 2006
I think we win, but winning by 5 TD's seems extremely high, even though I know the barn's offense is pretty horrid. Ole Miss is playing for a lot, I expect them to win.

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
Woo 34 points is high for a rivalry game. Maybe they feel the animosity in vegas lol!:biggrin:

If we come out ready to play and totally focused I can see this happening and if AJ is recovered well enough.

Oregon I have a feeling is going to just rip oregon state up they will be on a mission.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.