Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Writer says Notre Dame would crush Alabama

i think ND is the best matchup for us. they're the kind of offense that our defense should completely shut down and i think our o line would wear out their d line.

2. Advertisement

pass it to the left. wow this guy is really on something. hey, i guess you gotta have someone out there rooting against you or it just wouldn't be any fun

BamaNation All-American

A&M held AJ to just 61.8% passing, I thought that was a very decent number.?
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

BamaNation All-American bamabryan's Avatar

Nothing against ND, but the writer is talking about the same ND team that squeeked by Purdue, Michigan, Stanford and Pitt this year right?

If ND goes undefeated they certainly derserve to be in the BCSCG. Assuming we make it and I think we will, I like our chances against ND. I like our chances a lot.

BamaNation All-American

I hope Bama plays the second best team in the BCSNCG.
    Life is short, ocassionally bend the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile.

BamaNation Second Team scoretide's Avatar

Really ! Really! And we are comparing Notre dame defense to Alabama's ! UH ! did this guy look at THE BIG IRISH'S !!!!! OPPONENTS !!!!!! YEA i could be #1 in the nation in scoring defense if i played SLIPPERY ROCK TECH everyweek!
    "saban has awoken a sleeping GIANT"

BamaNation First Team Tide-one-on's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Re: Writer says Notre Dame would crush Alabama (bleacherreport warning)

I hope WE do play them..it might be over at halftime! This isn't PITT-Purdue-Michigan-Stanford-BYU-that you barely beat..

RTR!
    And a Big ROLL TIDE TO YOU!!!!

I am torn between whether I want ND to win against USC or not.

Do we want to annihilate ND or do we want another SEC championship game just to annoy everyone else?

Not looking past the barn and Georgia, but a month to rest up for the domers would be delicious. It would be like a freight train hitting a Yugo.

BamaNation Hall of Fame DiamondDust's Avatar

I should be shocked there is a 4 page thread stemming from a Bleacher Report "article", but sadly, I am not.
    “We have 45 men suited up. They're all supposed to be ready to play.”

-Bill Belichick

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Writer says Notre Dame would crush Alabama (bleacherreport warning)

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    I should be shocked there is a 4 page thread stemming from a Bleacher Report "article", but sadly, I am not.
    You're not the only one not surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, so my post may not be what I typed thanks to auto correct. Also, I may need an emoticon but cannot use one in this post.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

Google News is polluted with Bleacher Report Articles and I wish they didn't index them all. They are most often biased written by a homer, which is not bad itself, but the quantity of articles and the way they are indexed with "news" articles has polluted the net and made their writers seem more legitimate than they are.

I am O.K with an undefeated Notre Dame in the championship game, as long as their are no other undefeated eligible teams.

Bama vs. Notre Dame will easily break ratings records. A large part because of Notre Dame, but Alabama will add more viewers than any other team could due to the fan base, being considered the best team the past few years and the SEC fanbase. This is the game that the league would most want imo.

Quote Originally Posted by TideFan in AU View Post
    I stopped reading when he said ND should "mirror the game plan that Texas A&M laid out in its win over Alabama: Take away Eddie Lacy and T.J Yeldon and force the Tide to beat you through the air."
    Huh.

Guess he missed where they averaged over 6 yards a carry against A&M.

We stopped running because Lacy got a bit hobbled and we were dedicated to the pass, not because of anything A&M did.
    Honey Badger can take what the Tide gives him and like it.

BamaNation Hall of Fame JBama_in_PCOLA's Avatar
    Andalusia, Alabama via Pensacola, Florida United States
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Writer says Notre Dame would crush Alabama (bleacherreport warning)

People will tune in just to see the possibility of Bama lose. They want to see us lose it so they can say haha. We are such heartbreakers though...
    ROLL TIDE!