Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Same old Georgia fans

Georgia might beat Bama;they have the talent. But I am sure glad we are playing them in the championship. Bama wins against them 9 out of ten times with the two teams this year. If they pull a perfect game they might win; odds are they will fold. That is what they do normally. Couldn't ask for a better match from Bama's side of things.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Second Team AlabasterBama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Cynical on TideFans.com

Well I differ on the opinions of UGA fans. Our family closest freinds are UGA fans. They live in Georgia right across the Bama line and all of the Georgia fans I encounter when we visit (10 times a year) are very nice and civil. Their oldest boy has almost been converted by our family. I took the dad and his two boys to the Bame -FAU game this year and they were amazed at the stadium, quad, and facilities. This past weekend I attended the UGA-Georgia Southern game and took my kids as a return visit. All the people I encounter were great sports and are looking forward to the SECCG. I think all fan based have their radical crazies but for the most part UGA fans aren't like the barners or vols. We are actually meeting at my house to watch the SECCG. Going to be real fun.

If anyone doesn't think that our facilities are the elite of the SEC, you really needs to visit an away stadium. While UGA has a nice stadium and facilities it pales compared to UA. The one positive of Athens compared to T-Town was the ease of which you can leave the stadium.

Hey, remember when UGA won a national title?

None of their players do either...

My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Since the USC debacle, GA has made it's run to the SEC Championship game by beating Auburn, Ole Miss, FL and Ky. Combined record of 20-23. Alabama's last four SEC foes (aTm, LSU, MSU, UT) have a combined record of 30-14.

Let the Dawg fans puff their chests out. Once they get hunkered down in their seat for the game, they're going to realize why the Bama is the flagship school for the SEC.
    RTR

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by AlabasterBama View Post
    Well I differ on the opinions of UGA fans. Our family closest freinds are UGA fans. They live in Georgia right across the Bama line and all of the Georgia fans I encounter when we visit (10 times a year) are very nice and civil. Their oldest boy has almost been converted by our family. I took the dad and his two boys to the Bame -FAU game this year and they were amazed at the stadium, quad, and facilities. This past weekend I attended the UGA-Georgia Southern game and took my kids as a return visit. All the people I encounter were great sports and are looking forward to the SECCG. I think all fan based have their radical crazies but for the most part UGA fans aren't like the barners or vols. We are actually meeting at my house to watch the SECCG. Going to be real fun.

If anyone doesn't think that our facilities are the elite of the SEC, you really needs to visit an away stadium. While UGA has a nice stadium and facilities it pales compared to UA. The one positive of Athens compared to T-Town was the ease of which you can leave the stadium.
    As you can see, most of the comments on this thread have been left by people that live here in Georgia. It's a different world when you live here. Just recently, I was in traffic and a UGA noticed my Bama magnets and started shouting things about Alabama that I can't say on here.
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by JIB View Post
    Hey, remember when UGA won a national title?

None of their players do either...
    I was 3 years old
    If God wanted me to be humble, he would have sent me to Auburn.