Link: BAMA close to deal with Colorado state?

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
I don't particularly like seeing us play lesser opponents, but I understand the need and would rather it be teams like CSU or a similar team than FCS teams.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
You'd have to actually prepare for CSU and play the starters. It wouldn't be another week of resting/preparing for the next main opponent. Alabama already gets love in the rankings with the current cupcake week on the schedule.

BFANLC

Suspended
Nov 25, 2005
In a dream world
Would like to see Bama play some teams up in the North East, to make Bama more visible. By the way Im up here in NY and we are getting lots of love from the local radio talk shows.

CapstoneTider

Suspended
Dec 6, 2000
They did beat Colorado. That should keep the fans of CJM's back for a while at least.
Exactly, which was a great way to start off your first season. The better the coach, the rougher the transition is my opinion from 30 years of watching. Example, Alabama looked better in their 1st game with coach Shula than his last. Coach Stallings first few games looked like a car turning around to head the other way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.