Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American

Re: Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

Auburn isn't good, but I have seen a few things that I haven't liked about us in recent weeks, too. Therefore, I will pick a closer score than many, but what else is new? I always seem to do that anyway.
    Alabama 27
    Auburn 10

2. Advertisement

42-3 Bama Wins
    15 and counting

38-10 Bama
    Bama 867-314-44 72.6% On the field

23 SEC CHAMPIONSHIPS

BamaNation All-SEC

I also think it will be closer than most think. I liked our chances against Clint Moseley better than a running QB. Wallace throws a pretty nice ball. Their defense still has very talented players on it. Their RB's are good. Our defense has shown glimpses of missing tackles and losing receivers.
    I'll say 28-10

BamaNation First Team CrimSonami's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

34-9.

TideMom is right. Covering the spread and making a statement won't be important in this one. Playing in Atlanta the following Saturday night is.

Look for B. Sims and Co. to run, run, run end of 3rd/start of 4th killing clock and saving energy for the 1's.

RTR!!!

My Mood
    Inspired on TideFans.com

ala 40s to $ to less than 10
    This is the beginning of a new day.God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or or use it for good.What I do today is very important because Im exchanging a day of my life for it.When tommorow comes,this day will be gone forever. Leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain, not loss - good, not evil. Success, not failure in order that I Shall not forget the price I paid for it.

Suspended
    My Mood
    Psychedelic on TideFans.com

If the starters played all 4 quarters.....
    Auburn 0
    Alabama 105

Pulling the starters early.......
    Auburn 7
    Alabama 51

Quote Originally Posted by GrayTide View Post
    I guess they missed the point about Jordan-Hare West.
    Those days are over. Sorry to disappoint.
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

Bama - A lot
    Auburn - very little
    "I didn't come to Alabama to win 10 games a year and be a contender. I came here to win championships. Conference championships and national championships. I love it here because that's just not what I want, but what this fanbase expects."
    --Alabama Head Football Coach, Nick Saban

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on it’s ability to climb a tree, it will spend it’s whole life believing it is stupid.” — Albert Einstein

BamaNation All-American ALA2262's Avatar

TTT!

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamacon's Avatar

Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

I agree with those talking about the 2s being allowed to play aggressively. AU seems so undisciplined on defense and they have never tackled well. The throttle will be left wide open until the game is well out of reach (42-0).

I think Blake and Drake (sounds like a vicious law firm) will be very problematic to an already deflated squad. I fully expect Bama to keep scoring. GA made a statement and I doubt it will go unanswered. Plus CNS does NOT like "these guys".

59-3

Quote Originally Posted by bamacon View Post
    I agree with those talking about the 2s being allowed to play aggressively. AU seems so undisciplined on defense and they have never tackled well. The throttle will be left wide open until the game is well out of reach (42-0).

I think Blake and Drake (sounds like a vicious law firm) will be very problematic to an already deflated squad. I fully expect Bama to keep scoring. GA made a statement and I doubt it will go unanswered. Plus CNS does NOT like "these guys".

59-3
    Agreed. Personally I want us to go into the Georgia game with a lot of confidence after it was shaken during the Texas A&M game. If it means scoring 50 + on Auburn, I'm okay with it. Saban has every reason in the world to beat the crap out of them and send Chizik out on a sour note.

BamaNation All-SEC WylieTexasTider's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Bama 27-14...
    Last edited by WylieTexasTider; November 23rd, 2012 at 05:59 PM.
    "What happened yesterday is history. What happens tomorrow is a mystery. What we do today makes a difference - the precious present moment."-Nick Saban