Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

jaakRTR

3rd Team
Nov 21, 2010
Lexington Alabama
I've been thinking about this a couple of days... I say 42-0 (RTR!)

The important thing to me is the '0', I don't care if its 42-0, 21-0 or even 7-0....I just want a shut out!

Jason

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
50-9 Bama of course..I fully expect Coach Saban to not call off the Boys while we hang 50 on the Barners & I fully expect auburn players to be doing a lot of this before the 24th get here...In hopes it's just 50 we hang on them..

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I see some are saying in the upper 40's and 50's. I am not sure if we will score that much. Saban is more likely to pull starters if we are dominating by the third quarter.

Unlike last year, this time we have a SECCG the next week against a good UGA team. Last year, we didn't have a game the next week and needed to prove to the voters that we were worthy for the BCS game.

If you remember in 2008, one of the touchdowns was from backup McElroy. :) So we already had backups in that game, preparing for the next week. Plus it is Senior night, and they will probably substitute players...so the crowd will go crazy.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Auburn isn't good, but I have seen a few things that I haven't liked about us in recent weeks, too. Therefore, I will pick a closer score than many, but what else is new? I always seem to do that anyway.
Alabama 27
Auburn 10

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.