Pick the score: Alabama vs. Auburn

lafella

Hall of Fame
Nov 27, 2006
Baldwin County, AL.
35-3 Alabama onwards to Atlanta. The only reason I don't see it higher is we will be headed to Atlanta and will be trying to minimize any injuries and getting starters out earlier if it gets ugly early.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Coach usually takes it easy on the other team when the game is in hand, but this time, with all the stupid recruiting stuff Cheezits has pulled, what happened last time at BDS, etc., he may just not call things off quite as early. We'll still see the 2s and 3s but the play-calling may be a little less conservative for those groups. I'm going with 49-6. Their fg kicker is the strength of the offense.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Not even close, they will be energized and want revenge for our last home game against auburn.

Bama 36-0. Just like how we gave Tubby his farewell. :)

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Some of you guys think this will be a blow-out, just like you did for the Aggies vs Bama game. Many didn't give the Aggies any chance to win.

Wake up! This could be a tough one. LSU beat them 12 to 10. Those Tigers, War Eagles and Plainsmen could be combining forces this week to beat the Tide. Are they going to be Psyched up for someone burning their trees? Are they blaming that on the Crimson Tide?

Heck! They could be in the Spread offense on one play and the Wishbone on another. They may even be in the Noter Dumb Box in honor of the BCS #1 team. We just don't know what they are going to do. They will be more motivated for this game than any so far this season. Win this game and they have a winning season and may even save somebody's job.

So, Coach have the Crimson Tide ready!

We could have another 17 to 16 "Punt Bama Punt" game. It could be Barn 3 Bama 2 or Barn 21 to 17 for the Tide. I'm still having "nightmare" of 2010!

I want revenge for 1957!

Alasippi, I sure hope you are right!

By the way, how good is Alabama A & M? The Barn put 50+ up on the scoreboard against them. Maybe we should have played that A & M instead of the A & M that we played!

Halftime score: Alabama 31 the Barn 0

End of Regulation: Alabama Crimson Tide 31
the Barn (combined forces of Tigers, War Eagles, and Plainsmen) 31

End of 4th OT: Alabama Crimson Tide 55
the Barn 51

Bama drops to 3rd in the BCS on Sunday night for barely beating the Barn! This is a horrible scenario!!!!! But we can still beat Gawga to make it to the BCSCG!

I have no idea what the score will be. I just want revenge for 1957! That was the first game I ever listened to on radio! I'm glad there was no ESPN then to watch that on TV!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.