Question: How do we Stack Up Against Georgia

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
if you can't look at uga, why respond? Do you think you've helped the team by saying "one game at a time" on a message board?
Do we have players that read this board? It is the BEST board for TideFans! Hopefully, Coach has them so focused and busy that they don't have time. But just in case, the emphasis is one game at a time. You responded the way you wanted to and so did I. Isn't this a board where we can give our thoughts/opinions whether Mr. AJ likes them or not. Are you the judge regarding what other people post on TideFans? Not trying to get in a back and forth, but I think you are out of line even with 18,000+ posts. I usually like and appreciate the content of your posts, but thought this one was out of line.

Just read above where two members basically said the same thing that I did. Did you respond to them the same way you did to me?

Now I can see faintly that linebacker at Gawga. I think it's #29 a transfer from USCw (I think) who will give us some TROUBLE if we get to that game! But I don't want to think about him or their QB until next week.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Do we have players that read this board? It is the BEST board for TideFans! Hopefully, Coach has them so focused and busy that they don't have time. But just in case, the emphasis is one game at a time. You responded the way you wanted to and so did I. Isn't this a board where we can give our thoughts/opinions whether Mr. AJ likes them or not. Are you the judge regarding what other people post on TideFans? Not trying to get in a back and forth, but I think you are out of line even with 18,000+ posts. I usually like and appreciate the content of your posts, but thought this one was out of line.

Just read above where two members basically said the same thing that I did. Did you respond to them the same way you did to me?

Now I can see faintly that linebacker at Gawga. I think it's #29 a transfer from USCw (I think) who will give us some TROUBLE if we get to that game! But I don't want to think about him or their QB until next week.
First off, this is a fan discussion board. It's not designed for the players to read and I'd be very surprised if many did. If they did, they know so much more than most of us do, I'd be astounded to hear that they pay any more attention to TF than they do to the jungle of Twitter posts, etc. The only "policemen" on this site are the staff, and I'm not pleased when any member takes it upon him/herself to lecture other members about what they should post, unless those posts are in violation of site policies. In those cases, the proper route is to report those posts to staff. If you don't like to discuss future hypothetical games, fine - just don't read those threads. Just don't try to direct what other members may or may not post about...

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Imo we match up fairly evenly with UGA. The difference makers are the offensive and defensive lines.

If we can push them around in the run game and keep AJ clean I have no doubt we'll sustain drives and score TDs. On "D" we gotta set the tone early with our physicality up front. I'm not asking for a Derrick Thomas-like sack fest, but our DL simply MUST pressure and affect their QB.

It's a close game to call and I'm definitely nervous. We have to bring our best cause that's what it will take to win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.