A.
    S.
    S.

Nuff said...

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Analyze Auburn

Wallace looked good against NM State and Alabama A&M. Against Georgia, he didn't look much different than Moseley or Frazier. They're not only a bad football team, they're a bad football team with injuries (Lutz, etc).

The game should not be competitive at all.

BamaNation First Team Bamafaninco1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

There's not a therapist in America that would attempt to analyze Auburn, they'd start waking up with night sweats and terrors themselves.

BamaNation First Team graydogg85's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

As others have said, they are more cohesive offensively than earlier in the season. Wallace manages the game better than Moseley or Frazier and commits fewer back-breaking mental errors, but he lacks the raw ability of either of the former. They've reverted to running more spread/zone read packages and are moving away from some of the pure pro-set stuff they were trying early in the year.

Defensively they are very aggressive and take a lot of risks, but their back-end coverage is horrendous (as has been the case for the entirety of Chizik's tenure) and a physical rushing attack can eventually impose its will against them as they are still not very big on the whole.

Auburn has played better over the last 3-4 games, particularly since inserting Wallace into the starting lineup. But they are still just simply not a good team. They have too many glaring personnel deficiencies at too many crucial spots. They've literally got nothing to lose heading into this game and I'm sure they'll throw everything in their arsenal at us. I'd expect them to try some stuff that they've not really done this season - high tempo, trick plays, lots of spread sets, etc. I think they'll probably attempt to replicate the TAMU game plan, but ultimately their personnel is just not nearly as good as A&M's. Hopefully we'll have our collective heads on straight and put the game out of reach early.

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Busy on TideFans.com

You want to analyze Auburn you'll probably need to ask Staci.
    Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson

Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by bear1973 View Post
    I hope the Bama players are taking this game more serious than that. It's more than likely Cheez its last game there. This team is reading the same stuff we are. They probably will throw everything they have at this game, this is their season right here. I didn't think Baylor would have beaten Kansas the way they did. It can happen any week folks, whether it's Auburn or not.
    As a fan, I can say whatever I want. It's what fans do.

In regards to the OP: I saw Wallace play in the playoffs. Prattville teed off on him, and he eventually was taken out of the game. Didn't think he was much of a QB then and laughed when I saw Auburn signed him. Their secondary got its first INT this weekend. The only other INT was by Darren Bates.

I haven't seen much of their offense to cause me to worry. I'm somewhat worried about their D because of the DL and Van Gorder is a good DC. With that said, I still don't see how they can match up well with Bama.
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

People are basing how good Jonathan Wallace and their team is by beating an overmatched SWAC team at home along with a glorified high school team in New Mexico State ? Give me a break. Their starters played the whole game against Alabama A&M and that's why the score was so high in the end. Bama took its starters out mid second quarter against WCU. If not then, shortly before halftime. We could have easily scored 84 against poor ole WCU. My guess is that Bama took maybe one day to prepare for Western Carolina. The rest of the week was spent on Auburn and Georgia then resting up.

BamaNation First Team Alabama22's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Man Dan View Post
    S.
    N.
    A.
    S.
    S.

Nuff said...
    Please tell me what SNASS means.

BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Alabama22 View Post
    Please tell me what SNASS means.
    Situation Normal Auburn Still Sucks

BamaNation First Team BamaFanatJSU's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Can we call them a dumpster fire and just leave it at that?

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

After thoroughly analyzing all the stats from this year..After the beat down we put on auburn Saturday..I expect their precious eagle mascot to look like this during their 1st home game when it takes flight next season..

Last edited by TideMan09; November 19th, 2012 at 08:33 PM.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by glasscutter256 View Post
    I also think the barn has solidified its team a little. Not that Alabama A&m is a guage, but they played with better cohesion and effectiveness last weekend. Don't forget that AU still has the athletes to compete with any team. It's just a matter of putting it together. It could come at any time. They competed with LSU.
    Having said that, we should beat them, but lets not forget they have the talent to be a top 15 team still.
    they competed with LSU when Miles didn't know what to do with Mett and before Hill emerged as their #1 RB.
    it was also at home when auburn thought they could still salvage their season at that point. truth be told, if they play again, LSU would crush auburn at JH or BR. sorry, BUT 2 months later and they still haven't beaten an SEC foe. nothing will change on Nov. 24th.

BamaNation All-American sanjosecrimson's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by BamaMan09 View Post
    People are basing how good Jonathan Wallace and their team is by beating an overmatched SWAC team at home along with a glorified high school team in New Mexico State ? Give me a break. Their starters played the whole game against Alabama A&M and that's why the score was so high in the end. Bama took its starters out mid second quarter against WCU. If not then, shortly before halftime. We could have easily scored 84 against poor ole WCU. My guess is that Bama took maybe one day to prepare for Western Carolina. The rest of the week was spent on Auburn and Georgia then resting up.
    THIS. its truly sad that their best game comes from leaving their starters in the whole game against a SWAC team at home!!