Question: Analyze Auburn

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
After thoroughly analyzing all the stats from this year..After the beat down we put on auburn Saturday..I expect their precious eagle mascot to look like this during their 1st home game when it takes flight next season..

Last edited:

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I also think the barn has solidified its team a little. Not that Alabama A&m is a guage, but they played with better cohesion and effectiveness last weekend. Don't forget that AU still has the athletes to compete with any team. It's just a matter of putting it together. It could come at any time. They competed with LSU.
Having said that, we should beat them, but lets not forget they have the talent to be a top 15 team still.
they competed with LSU when Miles didn't know what to do with Mett and before Hill emerged as their #1 RB.
it was also at home when auburn thought they could still salvage their season at that point. truth be told, if they play again, LSU would crush auburn at JH or BR. sorry, BUT 2 months later and they still haven't beaten an SEC foe. nothing will change on Nov. 24th.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
People are basing how good Jonathan Wallace and their team is by beating an overmatched SWAC team at home along with a glorified high school team in New Mexico State ? Give me a break. Their starters played the whole game against Alabama A&M and that's why the score was so high in the end. Bama took its starters out mid second quarter against WCU. If not then, shortly before halftime. We could have easily scored 84 against poor ole WCU. My guess is that Bama took maybe one day to prepare for Western Carolina. The rest of the week was spent on Auburn and Georgia then resting up.
THIS. its truly sad that their best game comes from leaving their starters in the whole game against a SWAC team at home!!

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
This is going at it backwards but if you look at the teams that have upset Alabama in the last few years it was always a team with either a very good quarterback, or a quarterback who we didn't prepare for with some good rushing thrown in. Auburn is so limited on offense that It's hard to envision a situation where their trick plays could amount to much more than a touchdown or two at best. It's also hard to envision a situation where Alabama doesn't hang about 30 or more points on them unless McCarron gets hurt.

gwilliams

1st Team
Aug 29, 2011
As someone said, Augurn does have some talent. That talent has it's head screwed on incorrectly. There is infighting among players and coaches. This leads to no motivation. In the LSU game, I believe they were motivated to try and win one for the gipper, so to speak--as that young handler for the team unexpectedly died just prior to game time. The only other thing that can evoke that kind of emotion is playing BAMA. The emotional charge of playing BAMA won't last 4 qtrs tho.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
To reply to the OP....NO! I can only handle so much hysterical laughter in a day...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.