Poll: Guess Week 13's Upsets

Which of these upsets will happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
For the purpose of this poll, an upset is defined only as a lower/unranked team defeating a higher ranked team in the BCS rankings. You can pick as many as you'd like. If you think a different upset not listed will happen, let us know which. An (H) beside a team represents the home team.

This is the last week of the 2012 regular season (for the SEC). It's pretty much flown by. Next weekend is the SEC championship and then bowl berths will be assigned (with Bama hopefully being allocated to the big one in Miami). Let's pick some upsets to end the regular season.

I'm going with USC over ND, Meechigan over tOSU, and TCU over Texas.

Last edited:

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Michigan over Ohio St
UK over UT
Pitt over Rutgers
FSU over Florida
Clemson over USCe (this should be an upset though Clemson is ranked one spot higher)

ND wins, UGA wins, Bama wins, Stanford wins sealing Oregon's fate.

RTR!!!

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Free Shoes, Meat Chicken, Arkinslaw, and UCLA (not the Ugly Corner of Lower Alabama - the other UCLA) get my votes.

Noder Dang escapes; Kitten's seat get hotter. Jawja gets caught looking forward and gets scared, but escapes.

Dangit! Forgot to pick South Cackalackee. SOS outfoxes Dabo there.

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
FSU over the Gators. (sorry Bazza!) FTR, I hope UF can pull out the victory and I will be cheering for them, but I am predicting the upset.
Oregon State over the Ducks. LOVE to see them with back to back losses and see them fall even further.
South Carolina over Clemson. Well, it is Clemson. USCe needs to buck up for the SEC and kick Clemson's tail.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
FSU over the Gators. (sorry Bazza!) FTR, I hope UF can pull out the victory and I will be cheering for them, but I am predicting the upset.
Oregon State over the Ducks. LOVE to see them with back to back losses and see them fall even further.
South Carolina over Clemson. Well, it is Clemson. USCe needs to buck up for the SEC and kick Clemson's tail.
No worries Belle....the way we have been winning (ugly!) I totally understand!

I think it's our game to lose. If we play smart and execute smart - we can win.

Thanks so much for your kind comments and support. You have the best team in the country and I will be VERY happy to see you play in the NC game, regardless of where the Gators end up.

RTR!

Crimson57s

1st Team
Aug 18, 2012
Even my Gator fan friends, who are normally optomistic, don't think Florida can put up enough points this week against FSU. I hope I'm wrong, because I really dislike FSU. I'll be peeking when our game goes to commercial - theirs starts same time as ours.

I also think USCe overpowers Clemson.

FitToBeTide

All-American
Aug 19, 2001
St. Florian
In a close one, Steve Superior and his banty chickens squeeze by the Fightin' Dabos.

In another upset, Jimbo takes Will Muskrat and his Tail Draggers. (I think I'm channeling Leonard's Losers)

I noticed a few picking ND to lose to USCw. I don't see that happening, particularly with Barkley riding the pine.

RollTideMang

All-American
Oct 16, 2009
St. Louis, MO
In a close one, Steve Superior and his banty chickens squeeze by the Fightin' Dabos.

In another upset, Jimbo takes Will Muskrat and his Tail Draggers. (I think I'm channeling Leonard's Losers)

I noticed a few picking ND to lose to USCw. I don't see that happening, particularly with Barkley riding the pine.
If you think Kiffin is going to come out and tell the #1 team in the nation that his starting quarterback is fine and will start on Saturday, so that they can prepare for him, well...I don't know what to say. He may actually not be starting, but I wouldn't believe a word from his mouth until it was proven.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011

Psssssst..........haven't you heard, Fit? That redshirt freshman is heaps better than Barkley! :eek2:

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
Even my Gator fan friends, who are normally optomistic, don't think Florida can put up enough points this week against FSU. I hope I'm wrong, because I really dislike FSU. I'll be peeking when our game goes to commercial - theirs starts same time as ours.

I also think USCe overpowers Clemson.
I noticed that too...both at 3:30 pm. At least we'll be able to watch the Trojan/Irish game uninterrupted later that night.

Here's a video you can pass along to your Gator friends....it might help them regain their Gator spirit!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEP9eICdNQ&feature=youtu.be

Huckleberry

All-American
Nov 9, 2004
Jacksonville, FL
I used to bet on college football all the time, but marriage put a stop to that. However, if I were still a betting man, I'd put a bunch on FSU beating the Gators. Unfortunately, I think Florida's QB situation has led Vegas to take the game off the board.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
I used to bet on college football all the time, but marriage put a stop to that. However, if I were still a betting man, I'd put a bunch on FSU beating the Gators. Unfortunately, I think Florida's QB situation has led Vegas to take the game off the board.
Vegas might be under the impression our staring QB..Jeff Driskel...will not be playing but he has been cleared to play and will practice today. We are playing two QB's in the game according to Coach Muschamp.Go back and look at the '97 game in The Swamp when we beat #1 in the country FSU with Coach Spurrier alternating between Doug Johnson and Noah Brandise. It was quite a battle but we prevailed.

I wouldn't bet against the Gators....not with our defense. :)

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
I pick FSU over Fl. and USCe over Clemson.

USCe will play physical football and overcome the loss of their top RB.
Clemson has a pretty good Offense, but I question their Defense...
FSU's bench will be the difference over Fl. (Hope I'm wrong about this one)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.