Link: Here Is the New Daniel Moore Print From This Year's LSU Game

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
I think I'm going to wait and see if we win a national championship before I make a decison on getting this print. If we win a national championship it will make this play even greater in my opinion. My den and an office that I have in my house is wall to wall Alabama memorabilia. I really don't have any room left, but I will make room if we win a national championship.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Sports art is about capturing a moment in time, imho. If your anything like me or my wife, you were jumping and yelling as TJ crossed that goal line. Regardless of what happened the next week....or the SECCG...or the BCSCG....in that moment it was great to be an Alabama fan. I'd read all week about how the national media felt like a Bama loss would be good for college football. I'd heard the "where dreams come to die" comment. I'd watched LSU manhandle us for a long stretch of this game. I could see the life draining from our defensive players, slow to get up, hurting....digging deep. CJ Mosley trying to tap out and being sent back on the field. Everything seemed to spell that this just wasn't our day. I remember thinking about blocking a Penn St field goal, goal line stands, and how "our boys" always come through in the 4th quarter.

And then it happened. We made the right call, we executed....TJ navigated his way to the end zone....and I was elated. It was a wonderful moment. I won't let hindsight diminish it for me.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.