What auburn fans will be doing during the Iron Bowl.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
They'll go back to their single-wides in a drunken rage, kick their eleven dogs, yell at their sisters/wives, beat their genetically deficient children, and post on ITAT how their lives as engineering CEOs are far better than the lives of bammers. So, pretty much just a typical Saturday night.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Amusing thread, though the humor from A&M and LSU is much better. Mostly because they aren't tinfoil hat loons at those two schools.

That said, I find it amusing they think we're scared of Petrino. He never beat us at Arky... heck, the last two games he coached there we obliterated his teams. It wasn't even close.

BamaAlum97

1st Team
Dec 13, 2002
Tulsa, OK
Wow...that is pretty sad...I can honestly say that I have never intentionally not watched a Bama game. When I am in the stands, I have never left a Bama game early.

KrimsonNinja

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2009
Florida
Even during the 6 year drought (6 losses in a row to the barn) I never felt like that. I'm excited for the Iron Bowl every year.

Like someone already said they're proving to be fair weather fans.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
I like the one that says he plans on watching the Florida-FSU game and then switch to our game because it starts later. Umm, they start at the same time. Imagine his surprise when he turns to our game and sees Bama leading by 3 TDs

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
I like the one that says he plans on watching the Florida-FSU game and then switch to our game because it starts later. Umm, they start at the same time. Imagine his surprise when he turns to our game and sees Bama leading by 3 TDs
Won't be a surprise at all. The claim to not know the start time is a lame excuse for "REALLY??? I MISSED IT. WHAT WAS THE DAMAGE AGAIN?"

RTR!!!

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I don't get the fair weather fandom. Even though I knew it was hopeless I tuned in the 2000 Iron Bowl. I admit leaving early from the TV but that's because I was a church youth director and was chaperoning some teenagers at a CCM concert. In fact, I watched every televised game in 2000 except UCLA, and that's because of a necessary family reunion in Missouri (and that game was not shown there at least where I was).

I missed the 93 because it wasn't on TV and 06 because my sister got married (followed by her third divorce but anyway). Otherwise I've seen all of them since 1983, and I was in Germany for that one. I was so desperate in 91 I actually just stood and watched the entire thing at Sears.

I guess they got that year of wearing shirts and now don't even go to the games. I have more respect for those mental cases who wear paper sacks over their heads than those fans who don't go.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
I don't get the fair weather fandom. Even though I knew it was hopeless I tuned in the 2000 Iron Bowl. I admit leaving early from the TV but that's because I was a church youth director and was chaperoning some teenagers at a CCM concert. In fact, I watched every televised game in 2000 except UCLA, and that's because of a necessary family reunion in Missouri (and that game was not shown there at least where I was).

I missed the 93 because it wasn't on TV and 06 because my sister got married (followed by her third divorce but anyway). Otherwise I've seen all of them since 1983, and I was in Germany for that one. I was so desperate in 91 I actually just stood and watched the entire thing at Sears.

I guess they got that year of wearing shirts and now don't even go to the games. I have more respect for those mental cases who wear paper sacks over their heads than those fans who don't go.
Some people just can't handle seeing their team be humiliated by those that they despise so much. It's a bit cowardly and means they put too much emphasis on a sports game, but it's human nature for some. I can't empathize, but i can sympathize.

MDBSnare

All-SEC
Nov 5, 2007
So....everyone has this game "won" before it is played? I get negative vibes from all of this...How did Baylor stack up against KS? :conf2: RTR - but all of this talk is giving me a worrisome feeling. Just me being worrisome.....

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
So....everyone has this game "won" before it is played? I get negative vibes from all of this...How did Baylor stack up against KS? :conf2: RTR - but all of this talk is giving me a worrisome feeling. Just me being worrisome.....
We are fans...not coaches or players. As long as the coaches and players don't look ahead and are well prepared, we will be fine. It doesn't matter what fans are saying.

We_are_Bama

Suspended
Dec 11, 2008
Go ahead and predict that auburn win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.