What auburn fans will be doing during the Iron Bowl.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
One Aubie grad at work said they are losing a ton of money from concessions. Over half the crowd is gone by halftime and sales are way down. So sad, so sad.

Al Becker

3rd Team
Jan 25, 2011
Trussville, Al.
Most will be watching at the beginning for as long as they can take it regardless of what they tell you. The game is important to them too. These are the same idiots who claim "bammers" are fair weather fans and either don't attend or leave at the half. We as Bama fans enlarged our staduim in lean times during the Shula years. Every year during the 6 year drought we believed and had a winning scenario that we had convinced ourselves there was a way. Truly a sad and disgusting bunch. I'm really glad there won't be many in Bryant Denny tomorrow. (other than the fact that I wish there would be more to sing to at the end)

tmv85

All-SEC
Most will be watching at the beginning for as long as they can take it regardless of what they tell you. The game is important to them too. These are the same idiots who claim "bammers" are fair weather fans and either don't attend or leave at the half. We as Bama fans enlarged our staduim in lean times during the Shula years. Every year during the 6 year drought we believed and had a winning scenario that we had convinced ourselves there was a way. Truly a sad and disgusting bunch. I'm really glad there won't be many in Bryant Denny tomorrow. (other than the fact that I wish there would be more to sing to at the end)
Just think about how LOUD Rammer Jammer will be though! Can't wait!!

wishbonedays

1st Team
Mar 30, 2003
Hanceville, AL, USA
www.wfl1974.com
I suspect they will be deep in prayer, hoping that the NCAA will accept their self-imposed bowl ban as proper punishment for their recruiting transgressions. Just a guess though...otherwise, I'm sure they will be assuming a hopeful attitude at Kmart electronics dept.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California

hypocrites at their finest. such a sad bunch......

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
I know we've had our fair share of bad teams, but Lord knows I watch until the end. No matter what.

I've worked two hurricanes this year and have yet to miss a game. I watched the LSU game on a cellphone! To me it's just not fair to claim you are a fan then when your team stinks you refuse to watch it.

But we are talking about the barn as well.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
We are fans...not coaches or players. As long as the coaches and players don't look ahead and are well prepared, we will be fine. It doesn't matter what fans are saying.

Can we just copy and paste this to reply to all the "don't look ahead posts". It is silly, the fans have nothing to do with how the players play.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.