Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Suspended
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Re: Ohio State faithful petition president

Quote Originally Posted by J4Bama View Post
    Typical. It's different until it's your team.
    The effect's can vary, but I believe the probation might have helped Ohio State have an undefeated season. Similar to Auburn with Bowden, the players are trying to impress their new coach while playing under less pressure in the big games. The AP has them ranked #4 for a reason.

I doubt Urban has another undefeated season.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

The Michigan head coach suspended his players against us. Ohio State is complaining about the situation they chose.

Maybe if they're distracted by the assumption they'll be undefeated - maybe they'll lose.
    I'll always look back as I walk away
    This memory will last for eternity
    And all of our tears will be lost in the rain
    Til I find my way back to your arms again

Only a few people in the world have the ability to remember everything. I'm one of them. Pick any day of my life, and I can tell you what I saw or heard.

BamaNation All-American colbysullivan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BAMA1979 View Post
    I agree. Maybe Michigan will knock them off and put an end to the small possiblilty of that happening.
    Even if the AP does give OSU their vote, it's irrelevant. This is currently the BCS era, and that is all that matters.

BamaNation All-American

“The Ohio State University football team is one win away from an undefeated season. However, due to imposed sanctions, they are not allowed to participate in their conference’s championship game or the following bowl season. While a punishment for past indiscretions is to be expected, a bowl season ban is too harsh for a few young men trading memorabilia for tattoos and some change. The offending players and coach who covered it up are no longer part of the program. Please exercise your executive power to pardon the NCAA’s excessive sanctions placed on The Ohio State Buckeyes to enable a rightful, satisfying culmination to the college football season for the American people.”

I'm reminded of Otter's speech in Animal House where he refused to let the Omegas denigrate the American way of life.
    Undefeated World Champion Threadkiller