Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2567891011121314151617 LastLast
    BamaNation All-American
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

Quote Originally Posted by Alajambama View Post
    I've always heard that Stumpy Bowden has enough dirt to bury the whole program, but there is a silence clause in a contract somewhere that prohibits him from spilling his guts.
    .......or else what?

Short of physical harm, I doubt there is a monetary penalty after all of these years.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American We_are_Bama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

eh, nothing is going to happen to auburn. If the NCAA would not take any action over $cam, why would they hit them over something far less serious? Although, I do hope I am wrong.
    When my grandma left this life, I didn't say bye. I said see you later.

RIP, Grandma. Forever in my heart.
    01/04/1926-08/11/2012

My generous employer gives us 104 vacation days a year. They are called Saturday and Sunday.

BamaNation Second Team
    Post Thanks / Like

I really think we should not worry what is going to happen to Auburn. Our focus should be Alabama. We are back in thick of the National Championship hunt and all we can do is talk about Auburn and the NCAA. I for one wish the mods would remove this thread and lets talk some real football.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!

Suspended
    Post Thanks / Like

NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonman38 View Post
    all we can do is talk about Auburn and the NCAA
    It's not all I'm doing...

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamaJeff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I really think we should not worry what is going to happen to Auburn. Our focus should be Alabama. We are back in thick of the National Championship hunt and all we can do is talk about Auburn and the NCAA. I for one wish the mods would remove this thread and lets talk some real football.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!
    Do you normally contribute something to a thread you wish didn't exist?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

BamaNation First Team
    Post Thanks / Like

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!
    Um, well, we do play them on Saturday. Maybe that's why we're discussing them ? Or the fact they are our in state archrival ? Just some food for thought.

BamaNation Hall of Fame BamainBoston's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!
    Multitasking not your strong suit, huh?

BamaNation Hall of Fame IH8Orange's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    Volatile on TideFans.com

Talking Re: NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

This is Phillip Marshall speaking to you from the loveliest village on the plains.

Do not fret. The NCAA is not investigating Auburn. They are investigating the cheatin' bammers.

They were here in Auburn, but only to come and bask in the glorious presence of our blessed and god-fearing coach and staff. The NCAA investigators and the staff prayed for six hours for the cheatin' bammers to stop their horrible cheatin' ways. Then the NCAA investigators presented our coach and staff with gifts and medals for being so honest and benevolent. Then they prayed again, VanGorder lathered up his glorious mustache and washed their feet, Trooper dried their feet with his towel, and they left with tears in their eyes as they drove to Tuscaloosa to nail the cheatin' bammers.

This is the honest truth. I would never lie to you.
    "If it feels good, then you're not doing it right" - Coach Scott Cochran

"Sharing a conference with Nick Saban is like sharing a steak with a lion. Only one of you wins that battle. And it's not you." - Gregg Doyel

BamaNation Hall of Fame TexasBama's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

If the Beverly Hillbillies created a university, it would be Auburn. They're such a bunch of rubes over there.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!
    After what they tried to do in Gadsden during "Operation Red Dog" with some of Bama recruits..These idiots deserves the attention when it comes possible NCAA sanctions..And it's Iron Bowl week..So yeah I think Bama Fans should be talking about this as well..

BamaNation All-SEC
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see why people think we shouldn't spend time thinking about a team that we go to head to head with every season both on the field and recruiting. Limits on their recruiting help us. Limits on their scholarships make it more likely we can beat them in the future. I'm not nearly as interested in it as I am, say, EL's hand injury and whether Fulton or Smith will be our third DB on Saturday, but I am interested. Hope they toast them. Don't expect it.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation All-American RollTideMang's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by BamaJeff View Post
    Do you normally contribute something to a thread you wish didn't exist?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cuda.1973 View Post
    Hey, hey, hey.............those are my relatives that you are equating to that bunch of in-bred, mouth-breating cultists.

Now that I think about it, they are only relatives by marriage. Their country is a pile of rocks, and the food is over-spiced to cover up that it is probably rancid. They give real Italians a bad name.

Wait a tick..............that does make them sound like API! Never mind.

"I'll have a piece of crostata di fragole without so much rat in it."
    That's the trouble with cults.
    They walk among us, like the pod people in "Invasion of the Body Snatchers."
    Your relatives are brave people, enduring the constant fear of that midnight knock on the door.

Perhaps a change of power is needed with a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.