Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5891011121314151617 LastLast

NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

Is there a NCAA penalty for impersonating a football team?

2. Advertisement

Re: NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

Who is doing the investigating? Lee county coroner?
    The avatar picture is of my Daughter Hailee and me. My daughter is a future Crimson Tide cheerleader

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I figured we needed this thread back on top. Hopefully something more on this will come out soon.

Don't know if it's been mentioned but Danny Sheridan tweeted that he called this back a couple of months ago in an after dinner speech he made.

Like him or not, I remember somebody posting a video and he clearly stated that Auburn was being investigated.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Danny knows more than most people give credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by rtcjny View Post
    I figured we needed this thread back on top. Hopefully something more on this will come out soon.
    The information that came out last week could only have been "confirmed" for print at one place-----*U.

If there was ever any doubt that this guy was a mouthpiece for the ptb at *U-----

http://www.al.com/auburnfootball/ind...incart_m-rpt-1

We now discover the whole thing is Chizik's fault, just in case you were wondering; not the assistants who recruited the uncontrolables---not the athletics director who hired him----not the hangers on who set up the circus----and certainly no mention of the assistants who were pulled off the road.

"Bottom line: Chizik failed in terms of player discipline and player development. He failed in replacing valuable assistant coaches from Malzahn to defensive line coach Tracy Rocker. He failed to either spot the problems in his program or to adequately address them."

Tater-tot part deaux? Different AD----different staff ----same old discention and same bunch behind the scenes.

that's mostly because of the one thing he doesn't seem to know, when to shut up

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I think he wasn't talking smack when he said he knew who the bagman was either. Why would he make that up?

BamaNation First Team Kevin4Bama's Avatar
    My Mood
    Aggressive on TideFans.com

Didn't get to every page (been sick), even though this is not that relevant now, it was when the story broke. Obviously not mine:

"Auburn would never admit it, but it always wanted to be Alabama when it grew up." -ESPN's Gene Wojciechowski

BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin4Bama View Post
    Didn't get to every page (been sick), even though this is not that relevant now, it was when the story broke. Obviously not mine:

Oh My! LMBO Thank you so much !
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

anywhere BUT the pit of HELL called opelika/goobers corner.

You know Id like to know why this is taking so long just to get an official confirmation and announcement from the ncaa. Seriously how many times ido we have to watch these things mentioned to then disapear? When is this supposed to break? When a school is getting investigated it brings out an announcement but for some reason the boog eaters never release these things like other places do in similar scenarios. What are the official rules as far as when a school has to tell that they are being investigated? What is the average timeframe for this and what exactly are we supposed to be waiting for? Its as if the same rules dont apply for these people.
    Last edited by liquidvengeance; November 26th, 2012 at 09:10 PM.

This investigation will probably kill any interest of high level coaches going to Auburn. This couldn't have happened at a better time.

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Last I heard today, Trooper and Luper back on the road recruiting again. It baffles me what happens down on the Plains. The first time this came out some weeks back Trooper and Luper were said to have been taken off the recruiting. What gives? Is Aubarn thumbing their collective noses at the NCAA again or is this just more rumor mill taking place?