Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Re: NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

Quote Originally Posted by sanjosecrimson View Post
    is Phillip Marshall auburn's PR man or the party mouthpiece??
    Yes!

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mikeua69 View Post
    And boom goes the dynamite.
    I won't believe it until I feel the concussion and see the fireball.

Been down this road too many times to even begin to believe that that in-bred, mouth-breathing cult will ever get its just desserts.

It's like cracking the mafia, except Lee County doesn't have Sicily's scenery and food.

BamaNation First Team Alajambama's Avatar
    My Mood
    BamaVictory on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by TydDFens View Post
    If this is about the Javon Robinson kid from Memphis, why on earth would they be that stupid to pay the counselor to change his grades?? Especially when they did just skate on Cam Newton. Did they think they were bullet proof? Or have they done it so long they just got sloppy? I agree on the non firing of Trooper and Luper, they had their fingers all over the Cam saga, I am sure they know who the "bag man" is.
    Unless something different is proven, I will go to my grave thinking Trooper IS the bag man.
    The best thing to ever come out of Tennessee...I-65 heading south.

BamaNation First Team Alajambama's Avatar
    My Mood

I've always heard that Stumpy Bowden has enough dirt to bury the whole program, but there is a silence clause in a contract somewhere that prohibits him from spilling his guts.
    The best thing to ever come out of Tennessee...I-65 heading south.

BamaNation All-American Crimson Speed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce014 View Post
    I won't believe it until I feel the concussion and see the fireball.

Been down this road too many times to even begin to believe that that in-bred, mouth-breathing cult will ever get its just desserts.

It's like cracking the mafia, except Lee County doesn't have Sicily's scenery and food.
    I agree with ya. I bet they are already lawyering up as we speak. After they suspended Cam for less than 24 hours, then reinstated him and pulled off the impossible by skating through all of it, I won't believe anything will happen until it happens. They wear teflon coats down there.

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sabine Free Sta View Post
    Sorry folks, but I can't get into the Auburn hate as much as a lot of y'all. They should get what they deserve and I will get a certain satisfaction in that. But, I have lived in 5 SEC states and 3 states with other conferences and I have never understood the unmitigated hatred that arises from football rivalries and carries over to all aspects of a rival university. I generally pull for Auburn, and yes, most any other SEC team, when they play outside the conference. Auburn's troubles reflect poorly on the State of Alabama and the SEC because fans around the country lump us all in one big basket and hate all SEC teams, and generally SEC states as well. I know many of you enjoy your hatred of Auburn almost as much as you enjoy your love for the Tide, just don't count me among that group.
    By all means, consider yourself counted out...

BamaNation Hall of Fame
    My Mood
    Mellow on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonSEC View Post
    I'm wondering if the only reason Trooper/Luper are still around is because they know where all the bodies are buried. You would think a program would fire and distance itself from any assistant(s) that bring down the hammer.
    I think that is evidenced by the fact that all the barn did was "pull them off the recruiting trail"...no intentions of cutting them loose.

BamaNation First Team GA Bamafan's Avatar

The bagman again. Will this vindicate Danny Sheridan?

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

As DD mentioned on page 1, this helps Auburn in paying the buyout. Any other reason that an article describing the internet rumors from three months ago be released the week before Chizik's firing?
    "I don't know what class is but I can tell when one has it, you can tell from a mile away"
    Coach Bryant

Rasuputin's response to my question "What benefit do tablets provide students?"
    (In an old southern trailer park redneck beer in hand marlboro light in other and camoflauge cutoff shorts man's voice) If a tablet was good enough for Moses and the 10 Commandments then by god they are good enough for my children in school today!!!!!!!

I SAID NO NEW barn THREADS!!!

Of course, we'll make an exception for this one. hehehe
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. 2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMan09's Avatar
    My Mood

Quote Originally Posted by GA Bamafan View Post
    The bagman again. Will this vindicate Danny Sheridan?
    He never backed down from that statement..I'm sure he does know something..

BamaNation All-SEC
    My Mood
    Happy on TideFans.com

What wants to play a little game of What if?

Suppose the NCAA goes to a certain towel waiving coach and tells him that they have the goods on him and Loopy. Just suppose the NCAA tells him they will not do a show cause order on his future employment, but only if he tells them how the system at Auburn works to the very last detail. Just suppose the towel waiving coach looks out for number one and spills the entire sad saga to the NCAA. I can easily see this scenario happening or it could just as easily be loopy that turns on the boogs or both.

Quote Originally Posted by twofbyc View Post
    I think that is evidenced by the fact that all the barn did was "pull them off the recruiting trail"...no intentions of cutting them loose.
    It takes awhile to work out those kinds of contracts, plus they can't let them go till they fire chiz and his whole staff. Letting them go sooner would just show they are in real trouble as opposed to cleaning house of chiz and his staff's "on the field" results.