Link: NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Wow. Took a peak at ITAT and they honestly believe this has been orchestrated by us to keep them from hiring a decent coach and to hurt their recruiting.

It was a lot more fun hearing them moan and groan about how bad their football team has become, but now they are all fired up about how much we cheat and get away with it.
Go to ITAT, then imagine all the posters with tinfoil on their head, using 56k baud modems in their mom's basement screaming about when they'll get their hot pockets.

Then you'll have a decent idea of the average poster.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Been down this road too many times to even begin to believe that that in-bred, mouth-breathing cult will ever get its just desserts.

It's like cracking the mafia, except Lee County doesn't have Sicily's scenery and food.
Hey, hey, hey.............those are my relatives that you are equating to that bunch of in-bred, mouth-breating cultists.

Now that I think about it, they are only relatives by marriage. Their country is a pile of rocks, and the food is over-spiced to cover up that it is probably rancid. They give real Italians a bad name.

Wait a tick..............that does make them sound like API! Never mind.

"I'll have a piece of crostata di fragole without so much rat in it." :biggrin:

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
I'm sorry, but if Auburn is cheating then they have no right to suck this bad this year.

I mean, seriously... if you shell out as much money as they do to cheat you'd think they could win double digit games at least more than once every 4-5 years.

tmv85

All-SEC
If it is God's will, then so be it. :smile:
All of their "it's a God thing" talk has sure quieted over the last couple of years. I really want to ask some of my more obnoxious fans how to explain what has happened. In 2010, they were apparently God's chosen football team, and Coach Saban was the equivalent to Satan. (Still is to them.) So, how do they explain their woes and our successes for the last two seasons. Now, add this news. Has God decided to punish His chosen team and is leaving them to wander in the wilderness? Why would He do that if they were so perfect and free from wrongdoing? I'm sure they would have an excellent reason.

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
I think we all saw this coming but in my opinion this is not a good thing for the SEC nor Bama. While it has been fun to watch all it does is give the SEC haters more reason to hate and more importantly diminish the rivalry between Bama and AU. Our schedule has been ripped all year by the media for being weak and Ark and Au are a big part of that. I would much rather beat a undefeated Au team than one that can't even win a conference game. Just my opinion...
Not really concerned about SEC haters as they are really just cloaked in jealousy. The good old days are back!! Roll Tide

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
True, not a win win situation. I wonder if they will get another mediocre coach to get through the violations and then try to do a slam dunk hire later on.
I never have known **Burn to have a 'slam dunk" hire and I am old enough to have witnessed many. On top of that, if **Burn had the ability to attract a big time coach, why on earth did they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel and get one with a 5-19 record? They are and always have been small potatoes when it comes to big time football. 2009 was nothing more than an investment that paid off...and they are going to pay for that...one way or the other.

Last edited:

TUSKaloosa

3rd Team
Aug 18, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio, USA
We'll see how it goes... What more can you ask...
Well since you asked let's see...Mr Fig, I know you are a man of the cloth and would like to clear your name. It can't be used against you, is not binding and would clear you of any wrongdoing, will you take a lie detector test? And there would lie your answer.

And no, TT is not a man of THE cloth, that is terry cloth. LOL

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
look at the picture four post above

THE STACH - "Well....I just want everybody to know that I am not the defensive genius everyone thought I was.....all this time my cousin Leroy, who by the way is standing to my left, has been calling the defense. Leroy, would you like to say a few words and explain this mess."

LEROY - uuuuhhhhhhhhhh.....(whisper to the STACH) OK, but I'm not tellin um that I've also been runnin the offensive.

Last edited:

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Originally Posted by I AM SPARTACUS!
On the other hand, good luck attracting a decent coach with possible NCAA sanctions looming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lane Kiffen may be available
Derek Dooley would take the job, and he could still wear his 'Orange Pants'.
(Sorry folks, Derek deserves better treatment than this. I apologize to Derek)
... Burn the pants,Derek...

Last edited:

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
Go to ITAT, then imagine all the posters with tinfoil on their head, using 56k baud modems in their mom's basement screaming about when they'll get their hot pockets.

Then you'll have a decent idea of the average poster.
They're not that sophisticated. :)

I always think of Jethro Bodine talking in to a tin can with a string.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
http://capstonereport.com/2012/11/21/breaking-ncaa-probing-auburn-trooper-luper/18239/

Great quote:

Auburn and Gene Chizik are still ahead of schedule versus Saban and Alabama. The prognosticators who opined the Chizik-Saban parallel and how Chizik was running ahead of Saban’s schedule at Alabama were more correct than they ever knew. Not only did Gene Chizik make a New Year’s Day bowl his first season, make a splash in recruiting, win a national championship in his second season, but now Gene Chizik will get fired before Saban and have his program under serious NCAA sanctions. There is no way Nick Saban could top this trailblazer of a coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.