Link: NCAA investigating Auburn's football program

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I thought it was quite ironic the news broke on finebaum right after the nice Iron Bowl montage they had put together.

I thought it was a joke at first, when he came on right after the montage with the news.
The way he came into that did kind of confuse me to. At first I was like are they playing old audio from the Cam saga?

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
I think we all saw this coming but in my opinion this is not a good thing for the SEC nor Bama. While it has been fun to watch all it does is give the SEC haters more reason to hate and more importantly diminish the rivalry between Bama and AU. Our schedule has been ripped all year by the media for being weak and Ark and Au are a big part of that. I would much rather beat a undefeated Au team than one that can't even win a conference game. Just my opinion...
haters are gonna hate period!! if you are going to be a Bama fan, get use to all the hate and jealousy, it goes with the territory. btw, I would love every second if au NEVER won another game again. another thing, I could care less about what happens to the SEC. I only care about what happens to Bama.

BamaMan09

All-SEC
Feb 26, 2009
I think we all saw this coming but in my opinion this is not a good thing for the SEC nor Bama. While it has been fun to watch all it does is give the SEC haters more reason to hate and more importantly diminish the rivalry between Bama and AU. Our schedule has been ripped all year by the media for being weak and Ark and Au are a big part of that. I would much rather beat a undefeated Au team than one that can't even win a conference game. Just my opinion...
I hope you're joking. It's not our fault Auburn can't win without cheating. Nevermind the fact they've cheated like crazy for the longest and still been horrible this year. Alabama has cleaned up the program since Saban was hired. Auburn has done the exact opposite ever since Tuberville left. If Auburn gets busted and hammered by the NCAA for breaking the rules that's their issue. When Bama got hit 10 years ago, no one cared about us. In fact they loved it and celebrated even more when we lost. The only thing that will happen is that Auburn will move farther down the pecking order in the SEC.

100%Crimson

All-SEC
Feb 4, 2004
I don't care how bad it gets for them. There were no nice kind words when NCAA went after us. So I am all for what karma has wrought on Auburn. I will never forget "fear the thumb". Still irritates me to this day.

rickvox79

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2008
Pace, FL
Finebaum seems to be preparing the Auburn masses for the worst as I listen to him this afternoon. He doesn't seem to think this is going to end well for them. Finebaum can be a potstirrer but he sounds pretty serious IMO.

bradley30

1st Team
Sep 9, 2009
Oxford, AL
Hopefully if sanctions come down this will pave the road for at least 6 wins in a row while they are on probation starting with #2 this Saturday. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.