Article--Advantages Georgia has vs Alabama (bleacherreport warning)

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
Re: Article--Advantages Georgia has vs Alabama

It should have been called "Alabama has 13 more of something than Georgia does"......what a joke.......typical bleacher.......

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net

Why do y'all keep posting stuff from bleacherreport? It's amazing that anyone gives any weight to anything written there.

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003

Can we just ban Bleacher Report links? Seriously, even the pro-Alabama ones have so little to contribute.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama

yea that reliable offense was on display against USCe and florida and in full force too.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa

If I wrote something to block posts with links to BR.com, could we use it?

buzzincuzzin

All-American
Jan 8, 2006

B...R....A....I...N....S.... not writing programs will help!

Got an app for that?

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL

More than anything many of us need to grow thicker skin. Granted, most of what's on BR is nothing more than what you'd read going to another message board, but not everyone's going to love Alabama. It's what happens when you're great. People wanna see you knocked down. That's life at the top.

There will be a multitude of people this week saying that UGA has a real chance to beat us, and they'll trump up all kinds of theories on how they'll do it, because they're trying to convince themselves more than anything. And that's what they get paid to do...talk. But come 3 o'clock next Saturday the teams have to play. Can't run from destiny.

TidePride50

3rd Team
Jan 16, 2010
More than anything many of us need to grow thicker skin. Granted, most of what's on BR is nothing more than what you'd read going to another message board, but not everyone's going to love Alabama. It's what happens when you're great. People wanna see you knocked down. That's life at the top.

There will be a multitude of people this week saying that UGA has a real chance to beat us, and they'll trump up all kinds of theories on how they'll do it, because they're trying to convince themselves more than anything. And that's what they get paid to do...talk. But come 3 o'clock next Saturday the teams have to play. Can't run from destiny.
Agreed.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms

I like this post. I also like reading all the comments, pro Bama or not. It is great to be in the big game and get to debate it. It is such a good time to be a Bama fan, I'm just enjoying it all. That said; shut the bulldogs up Tide

Boo Radley

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2003
Domus Dulcis Alabamus

NBF_Bama_Cavalry

All-American
Dec 2, 2002
Titus, Al, US
www.dixiebikers.com

Why do y'all keep posting stuff from bleacherreport? It's amazing that anyone gives any weight to anything written there.
Not only that - bleacher report has so many ads that are either java or shockwave driven it's just an awful website. I get that ads pay for the site but it's counter productive if people won't go to the website because it's so poorly designed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.