Game Thread: Wronghorns vs Horny Toads

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I've got to say, they're fortunate to be playing TCU this season. Manziel would have put a Heisman reel up on these guys.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
If I were the "Powers That Be" at Texas..I'd hand Coach Patterson a blank check & tell him to name his price to take over the football program..Then tell Mack he has a choice to step down, retire, or be relieved of duties pronto..I wouldn't let Paterson leave campus..

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Mack and his horns may have played into the Alamo Bowl. Durn it. I was hoping for that Cotton Bowl match. Still hope, but not as likely.

MightyWingman

1st Team
Jun 9, 2010
Houston, TX
If I were the "Powers That Be" at Texas..I'd hand Coach Patterson a blank check & tell him to name his price to take over the football program..Then tell Mack he has a choice to step down, retire, or be relieved of duties pronto..I wouldn't let Paterson leave campus..
Deloss Dodds (AD for the horns) will never fire Mack Brown. I'd imagine that Dodds hitched his wagon to Brown and both will "retire" within the next 2 years or hopefully longer since I love to hear and see horns cry in person.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Deloss Dodds (AD for the horns) will never fire Mack Brown. I'd imagine that Dodds hitched his wagon to Brown and both will "retire" within the next 2 years or hopefully longer since I love to hear and see horns cry in person.
Sounds a lot like the situation FSU had with Bowden..Personally..I hope Mack stays another 10yrs at Texas..

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
Bama Nation needs to send Baylor a big Christmas card for their victory against Kstate. because from what I saw tonight, Texas couldn't beat be SMU!! to think Bama needed a Mack Brown coached team to help us out next week. what were we thinking....

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.