Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BamaNation Second Team I AM SPARTACUS!'s Avatar

Iron Bowl Predictions

How about a prediction thread for the IB? Throw in a final score if you want, but I am looking more for predictions of things that will happen in the game. For example, my predictions are:

1. Kickoff at BDS is around 2:30 CST. By 3:00 CST, Auburn fans will begin complaining about the refs. The complaints will be mostly about our OL holding, and will range from "The REC paid off the refs," to "Mike Slive has told the refs to make sure bama wins to protect the SEC NC streak."

2. The Alabama defense will score at least as many touchdowns as Auburn's offense.

3. Ben Howell will score a TD.

4. Around the middle of the 4th quarter, Auburn fans will turn their attention to the SEC championship game, proclaiming that "UGA will DESTROY bama"

For the record, my predictions are (mostly) completely serious.

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation All-American 1FitToBeTide's Avatar
    My Mood
    Relaxed on TideFans.com

Re: Iron Bowl Predictions

Sparty, there's a score pick thread back on page 2.

"When you are arguing against Him, you are arguing against the very power that makes you able to argue at all." C.S. Lewis

"Aim at Heaven and you will get Earth thrown in. Aim at Earth and you will get neither." C.S Lewis

I thought this topic was a little different, but maybe not. My feelings won't be hurt if the mods want to kill this one.

BamaNation All-American ALA2262's Avatar

Fourteen point turnaround. Bama takes back the one they gave them last year. 49-7 instead of 42-14.

BamaNation Second Team

Sparty, I thought you said a "prediction thread" #s 1 and 4 are givens. Barners are already saying those things and that is game time. Hardly predictions.

BamaNation Hall of Fame Tidewater's Avatar
    My Mood
    Brooding on TideFans.com

I would love to see Howell score a TD.
    He ain't big, he ain't fast, but I love his effort when he gets into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Becker View Post
    Sparty, I thought you said a "prediction thread" #s 1 and 4 are givens. Barners are already saying those things and that is game time. Hardly predictions.
    Fair point.

I would LOVE to see BH score!
    DISCLAIMER: I hereby reserve the right to discuss any game on the Alabama schedule I wish, at any time during the season, as I am not a part of the Crimson Tide football program. I am simply a fan who has no impact outside of the money I provide the athletic department via ticket and memorabilia purchases and the energy I can provide when I attend the games. ©2009-2014, crimsonaudio

Lurch Backwater!

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar
    My Mood
    Fine on TideFans.com

Love to see a lateral to Jesse Williams 5 yds from goal so he can run in and score! That would be fun! this would put Bama up by 50!!
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

Auburn will chop block the whole game and get away with it,and still lose by more than 40.
    The avatar picture is of my Daughter Hailee and me. My daughter is a future Crimson Tide cheerleader

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, Notre Dame in Second Place, with a made up girlfriend

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.

-Bertrand Russell

If they can get you asking the wrong questions, they donít have to worry about the answers.

ó Thomas Pynchon

My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Chizik will chew gum, a lot, while looking like he really doesn't want to be there.
    "Um, that's just like, your opinion, man."

- The Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Nolcbear View Post
    Chizik will chew gum, a lot, while looking like he really doesn't want to be there.
    I lol'd,literally. Didn't 'ol Stumpy Bowden use to chew the heck out of gum as well?
    The avatar picture is of my Daughter Hailee and me. My daughter is a future Crimson Tide cheerleader