Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How much longer can Mack Brown last at Texas?

Quote Originally Posted by TideEngineer08 View Post
    He's perfect for Texas.

Over-hyped, overrated, whiny, and entitled.
    And over-paid. And he thinks over-worked with the Longhorn Network. Anyone who does take his job will have to spend too much time with the Longhorn Network.

Let them keep him so that they can maintain mediocrity for a few more years with the best talent in Texas. A & M has to get the left-overs in the state like Johnny Football.
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" Patrick Henry

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Al A Bama View Post
    And over-paid. And he thinks over-worked with the Longhorn Network. Anyone who does take his job will have to spend too much time with the Longhorn Network.

Let them keep him so that they can maintain mediocrity for a few more years with the best talent in Texas. A & M has to get the left-overs in the state like Johnny Football.
    I forgot that, when he was asked about the LHN, he said "I didn't ask for it..."
    "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. - Ellen Parr"

'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' - Steve Jobs

I would rather live my life as if there is a god and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

I bet he doesn't last as long as the " If Colt had not got injured" excuse. Of course that's probably the excuse for Mack as well....
    "I could tell they really didn't want to play against us any longer." - Alabama defensive end Jesse Williams

BamaNation All-American
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tide Rev View Post
    My question is why would anyone outside the state of Texas care? Good discussion though...
    I remember when Texas was relevant. That was a long time ago... and I'm an old man.

BamaNation All-American dWarriors88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Redwood Forrest View Post
    Oklahoma stomps Texas lately. Mack does less with his talent than any HC I know of. I can't believe they keep him around, promising to fix what is wrong.
    Gene Chizik comes to mind...
    At Some Places They Play Football.
    At Alabama, We LIVE It.

"...Ain't nothin' but a winner."